Canon PIXMA iP90 Driver Download - Like the prominent i70 and i80 models before it, the Canon Pixma iP90 is a quiet, lightweight, go-anywhere portable inkjet printer that produces full-size records and shade graphics, along with 4x6-inch shade pictures. The Canon Pixma iP90 like its predecessors, resembles a laptop cut longitudinally in half. Constructed from attractive, aluminum-colored plastic, the iP90 weighs a single four extra pounds as well as procedures merely 12.2 by 6.9 by 2 inches (WDH) comfortable for a roomy laptop bag or a big purse.
Canon Pixma iP190 Specification:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: 4-ink with 2pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE
- Colour management: ICM, ColorSync, Exif Print
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 16ppm (Max), 12.7 ppm (Std)
- Colour Print Speed Text & Graphics: Up to 12 ppm (Max), 7.2 ppm (Std), A4 Full Page: Up to 1.2 ppm (Std)
- Photo print speed: A4: Up to 0.6 ppm (Max), Borderless 10 x 15cm: 51 seconds (Max)
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Paper weight: Sheet Feeder: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m²
- Media Input: Sheet Feeder: 30 sheets
- Media Size: Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, Credit Card (54 x 86 mm)
- Borderless Printing: Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes
- Cartridge configuration: Two ink tanks (BCI-15 Black, BCI-16 Color)
- Black cartridge life: 80 pages at 5% coverage¹, 450 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)²
- Colour cartridge(s) life: 100 pages at 5% coverage per ink tank¹, 100 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5 image)¹
Supported Operating Systems for Canon PIXMA iP90:
- Windows XP 32bit
- Windows XP 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP90:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.