Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA iP3000 supplies the adaptability as well as the efficiency of far more pricey printers. Radical designing allows a selection of sophisticated attributes to be packed into an eye-catching, space-saving device. Easy to put anywhere and also easy to use, this printer meets all your photo, as well as document printing, has to have flawlessly.
Publish photos directly from your video camera, swiftly as well as quickly, without also using a computer system. The PIXMA iP3000 supports PictBridge, the global specification for direct photo printing from all compatible digital video cameras and also video cameras.
This small printer loads more features right into much less space. Dual paper trays permit very easy multi-path feeding for both photo and also plain paper. An essential duplex unit gives two-sided printing to reduce paper costs. You could additionally publish layouts straight into suitable CD as well as DVD discs.
The PIXMA iP3000 collaborates with all preferred Windows as well as Macintosh running systems, with easy USB connectivity. There are just two function keys for easy use and also printing is whisper-quiet.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Specification:
- Innovative design with dual paper trays, duplex & CD-R printing
- 4800x1200dpi with FINE technology and 2pl Micro-Nozzles
- Up to 22ppm mono & 15ppm colour
- Transparent Single Ink system
- PictBridge-ready for direct photo printing
- Windows/Mac compatible
- Available using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18 cm sizes
- Single Ink technology – four separate ink tanks (BCI-3eBK, BCI-6C, BCI-6M, BCI-6Y)
- Available using Photo Paper Pro, Photo Paper Plus Glossy, Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, Glossy Photo Paper or Matte Photo Paper in A4, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm & Credit Card sizes
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM) Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
Canon PIXMA iP3000 Driver Download
|iP3000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP3000 Printer Driver for OSX Ver. 4.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP3000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP/7/8/10 64-bit)|
|iP3000 Printer Driver Ver. 1.80a (Windows 2000/XP/7/8/10 32-bit)|
|Canon iP3000 Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7/vista 32/64-bit)|