Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA iP5300 is Windows as well as Mac OS X suitable and also has a USB2.0 Hi-Speed interface to accelerate image transfer to your COMPUTER. This costs picture printer gives both awesome print rates and also great photo laboratory top quality. Substantial functions include advanced media handling and also PC-free PictBridge electronic camera direct printing.
All ink cartridges can be changed separately, minimizing ink waste. Integrated LED lights flash to alert you when a color is running low, without the have to check first on your COMPUTER.
Print a photo lab quality 10x15cm indeterminate image in around 21 secs in Requirement mode. Enjoy rapid vague picture printing on a range of sizes right approximately A4.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system supplies stunning photographs with boosted toughness up to ONE HUNDRED years to preserve your memories. By utilizing the FINE head, official Canon inks as well as genuine Canon picture documents; the system offers you with resilient, beautiful images.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Specification:
- Rapid print speed: a 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 21 seconds
- Spectacular print quality: max. 9600x2400dpi
- Two paper trays, integrated duplex unit, DVD/CD printing
- InkJet 5-ink with 1 pl Micro-Nozzles & FINE print head
- Single Ink technology - 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-5BK, CLI-8BK, CLI-8C, CLI-8M, CLI-8Y)
- ChromaLife100 for long-lasting photos
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1,SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4 / Windows Millennium Edition / Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
- Linux OS
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search to the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP5300 Driver Download
|iP5300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/8/10 x64/Vista64/XP x64)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 7/8/10 x86 /Vista/XP/2000 x86)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 5.83 (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows Vista x86/32-bit)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 1.95 (Windows XP x64/64-bit)|
|iP5300 Printer Driver Ver. 1.95 (Windows 2000/XP x64/64-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 x86/x64)|