Canon PIXMA iP6220D Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux -The Canon PIXMA iP6220D is portable and fashionable as a result of an inventive design making use of advanced FINE cartridges that take up less space. Compatible with Windows and Macintosh Operating System.
Print indeterminate photos straight from an electronic cam, memory card or electronic camera phone without a PC. The 6.3 centimeters color LCD viewer allows you view, control and print images effortlessly with photo laboratory top quality.
Accomplish a 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution thanks to Canon's FINE Cartridges with 2pl ink beads and also a 6-ink system. Completion result is detailed and vivid color outcome for all your photos.
Canon's ChromaLife100 system of print head, brand-new formulation inks as well as Canon real image papers preserves your memories generating lasting attractive photos.
Publish a picture laboratory quality 10 x 15cm borderless picture in about 1 minute in Specification method. Take pleasure in fast indeterminate photo printing from a little credit card size right approximately A4.
A big 6.3 cm color LCD customer simplifies operation. Handle picture selection as well as print styles without linking to a PC. Control and edit images direct from the LCD. Discover after that appropriate red-eye, lighten up faces, smooth out jagged edges and print captured photo information.
Canon PIXMA iP6220D Specification:
- Direct photo printing: PictBridge, memory cards, camera phones
- Photo quality: max. 4800 x 1200dpi
- 6-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge
- FINE Cartridge - CL-51 & CL-52 (Optional CL-41)
- ChromaLife100 system for long-lasting photos
- Photo lab quality 10 x 15cm borderless photo in approx. 1 minute
- 6.3cm color LCD
Canon PIXMA iP6220D Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP1, SP2
- Windows 2000 Professional SP2, SP3, SP4
- Windows Millennium Edition
- Windows 98, 98 Second Edition
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 - v.10.4
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP6220D Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP6220D Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, choose that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP6220D Driver Download
|iP6220D CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP6220D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00c (Windows 7/8/10 64-bit)|
|iP6220D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00c (Windows 7/8/10 32-bit)|
|iP6220D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00b (Windows 2000/Vista/XP 64-bit)|
|iP6220D Printer Driver Ver. 2.00b (Windows 2000/Vista/XP 32-bit)|
|iP6220D Printer Driver Ver. 4.83 (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|iP6220D Printer Driver Ver. 1.90/1.90b (Windows XP 64-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module Ver. 1.10 (Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 32/64-bit)|