Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver Download for Windows, Mac, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP7240 is a high-performance picture printer with five specific inks, Wi-Fi connection and also smartphone printing. Inconspicuous layout with two entirely incorporated paper trays. Auto Duplex automatic double-sided printing conserves paper while creating a lot more professional looking files. Save energy with Auto Power On/Off, which immediately turns the printer off after a chosen time as well as comfortably back on when you start publishing.
With Wi-Fi connectivity as well as five specific ink storage tanks, this high-performance Photo printer is excellent for quickly, good quality picture, paper and also CD printing. It's easy to gain access to from around the house, consisting of from mobile devices. The brand-new sophisticated, low-profile body with self-opening outcome tray means it's optimal if you have restricted room. There's also direct printing of pictures, e-mails, websites and also other files from Apple devices, such as the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, making use of Apple AirPrint.
The completely integrated double paper cassettes permit loading of various sizes as well as sorts of writing at the same time. With Straight Disc Publish you can create and print labels directly on suitable Blu-ray disc, CD and DVD along with produce matching covers for easier organizing as well as providing friends and family.
It's less complicated and quicker compared to ever before to print images with My Image Garden as well as experience the full potential of your PIXMA. Memories come back to life as its picture organizing capabilities, including face recognition, allow you to locate conveniently all the photos saved on your PC, even those long failed to remember, and incorporate them right into a beautiful collage for printing. With the Publish Your Days app, you can arrange and also publish photos direct from Facebook.
For terrific degrees of information and also fast printing of files and images in the house, this picture printer has a class-leading 1pl, 9600dpi print head. It has a quick A4 ISO ESAT print speed of 15ipm mono and 10ipm color as well as delivers an outstanding picture laboratory high quality 10x15cm indeterminate image in approx. 21 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Specification:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Mobile Device Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 borderless: approx. 21 seconds, ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, ESAT (Color): Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi Color:9600 x 2400 dpi
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250PGBK XL Pigment Black, CLI-251CXL Cyan, CLI-251MXL Magenta, CLI-251YXL Yellow, CLI-251BKXL Black, PGI-250PGBK Pigment Black, CLI-251C Cyan, CLI-251M Magenta, CLI-251Y Yellow, CLI-251BK Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista SP1, SP2 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup/ Download Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Wireless Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your Canon iP7240 printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (A) (or wireless network router) you want to connect your printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Canon PIXMA iP7240 Driver Download
|iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|iP7240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP7240 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP7240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP7240 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP7240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|