Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac, and Linux OS - The Canon PIXMA MG3053 Series is the Wireless all-in-one color printer, scanner as well as a copier with Wi-Fi connection and cloud functions excellent for home individuals who desire the flexibility to publish from their tablet, mobile phone, laptop computer, or video camera.
Go into a wireless paradise with the Canon PIXMA MG3053 series, a functional All-In-One for printing, scanning, and duplicating files rapidly as well as directly. Constructed for all your day-to-day printing demands, from text-heavy files to color photographs, this Wi-Fi-enabled multifunction printer is housed in a small, desk-friendly engineering.
Using PIXMA Cloud Web link, accessed via the Canon PRINT app, you can currently print from popular social media and cloud solutions including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and a lot more.
Canon MG3053 printer will not set you back the planet to run. Make use of the optional high-capacity Canon XL ink cartridges and also you'll conserve as much as 30% per page compared to their standard equivalents.
Easily arrange and publish your photos with the My Image Garden app, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you layout as well as print welcoming cards, image collections and also a lot more, making use of pictures from your tablet computer, COMPUTER or much-loved cloud surface.
Sharp message as well as lovely pictures. Utilizing dazzling color and also pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3053 series's FINE cartridge system offers crisp record message as well as premium photos in both color and mono.
Wish to print square photos? It's easy with the new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Picture Paper Plus Glossy II square media support, alongside typical A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, and Letter assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3053 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3053, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3053 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Specification:
- Copy, print, and scan with an affordable Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet with the Canon PRINT app
- Print from your favorite cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL ink options
- Get creative with Easy-PhotoPrint+
- Optional high yield inks
- Print directly from the cloud
- CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Use and share wirelessly
- Canon PRINT app
- Square media support
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Turns on when you start printing
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3053 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3053 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|
|MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3053 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3053 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3053 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG3053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks