Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is portable and sophisticated All-In-One with print, duplicate and check functions. With Auto Duplex, color screen, and Wi-Fi, it supplies mobile phone and Web printing plus Apple AirPrint support.
For excellent adaptability, it's possible to print from or even scan to your smartphone and also tablet computer, around the house, using Canon PRINT app. With Apple AirPrint support you could additionally print images, e-mails, website as well as various other records wirelessly from your Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Print more for much less on PIXMA MG4240. XL cartridges offer substantially extra prints compared to their standard matchings making certain longer periods in between ink replacements perfect if you publish a lot. Even more inexpensive XL FINE cartridges can supply you financial savings of up to 50% per web page.
Bring memories back to life, making use of the image organizing abilities of My Image Garden software program, that includes face acknowledgment and the capacity to integrate pictures in innovative ways for printing. This one-stop software likewise makes it very easy to scan, produce PDFs and also access online services. The Print Your Days application lets you publish pictures direct from Facebook.
Auto Duplex printing reduces the period of paper you make use of and also develops professional looking double-sided papers. Auto Power On immediately transforms the printer on when you start publishing as well as Auto Power Off switches over the printer off if not used for a set time-- saving you power.
The FINE cartridge system with min. 2pl ink droplets and around 4800dpi print resolution supply extreme levels of detail. With a quick ISO ESAT A4 file print speed of 9.9 ipm mono/5.7 ipm color, it creates an A4 color duplicate in approx. 20 seconds. Perfect for fast, high-quality printing of files and pictures in the house.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG4240 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG4240.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Specifications:
- Advanced Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Print, copy & scan functions
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Mobile printing & Apple AirPrint support
- Print more with optional XL inks
- Save paper with Auto Duplex
- Fast document & photo printing
- My Image Garden software
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Micro ink droplets for precise print
- High-resolution photo printing
- User-friendly color display
- Use and share wirelessly
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Internet-ready printer
- Built-in card reader
- High-resolution scanning
- Facebook photo printing
- One-stop creative software
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG4240 Driver Download
|MG4240 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4240 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MG4240 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4240 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG4240 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG4240 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG4240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG4240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG4240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG4240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4240 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4240 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4240 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks