Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG5150 is an everyday solution to producing quality prints, copies and also scans in your home while using cost-saving individual ink tanks. High resolution and also tiny ink dots ensure you create top quality indeterminate pictures in the house.
When printing a picture matching to the 10 megapixels taken by certain Canon digital electronic camera from a sd card on the default setting without border using Image Paper Plus Shiny II. Actual print rate might vary depending upon picture information, print setting, type of paper as well as type of sd card, and so on
Paper types NOT sustained for indeterminate printing are as follows: Level Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Image Stickers, Tee Transfer, Envelope. The paper dimension that can be fed from the cassette is A4, A5, B5, LTR size.
Color paper scan rate for PIXMA MG5150 series is gauged with ISO/IEC 24735 Annex C Examination Chart A. Scan speed suggests the moment measured in between pressing the scan switch off the scanner driver as well as the on-screen status screen turns off. Check rate might vary relying on system configuration, interface, software program, scan mode settings as well as record dimension, etc
Replicate speeds are the standard of FCOT and also regular copy rate, ISO/IEC 24735 Annex D. Duplicate rate may vary depending on file complexity, print mode, web page coverage, kind of paper used and so on and also does not take into consideration heating up time.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Specifications:
- All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- 3 positions (Fast, Standard, High)
- 5 Single Inks & 9600dpi
- ISO ESAT 9.7/6.1 ipm mono/col
- Full HD Movie Print
- 10x15cm photo in 39 sec
- Auto Duplex print & 2-way paper feeding
- Easy-WebPrint EX
- Intuitive interface with 6.0cm display
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Auto Photo Fix II & Auto Document Fix
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows RT
- Windows 7 (32 and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32 and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver:
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver:
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5150 Driver Download
|MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5150 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5150 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5150 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG5150 series Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)|
|MG5150 series Scanner Driver Ver. 17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MG5150 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG5150 series Linux IJ scanner driver source file|
|MG5150 series Linux IJ printer driver source file|
|MG5150 series Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|MG5150 series Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|MG5150 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|