Canon PIXMA MG6340 Free Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MG6340 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and also ease of use. Integrated Wi-Fi innovation permits you to quickly print and check wirelessly, essentially anywhere around your residence. For a real interactive imaging experience, Canon's Intelligent Touch System, as well as a 3.5-inch touchscreen, makes procedure very easy by providing you just the switches you require, just when you need them.
The PIXMA MG6340's ink system showcases six colors, including Gray ink, improving comparison and also color vibrancy, as well as aiding you to achieve genuinely professional-looking black and white prints. Likewise features the ChromaLife100+ system, Canon's advanced technology that enhances the beauty and also long life of published photos with a combination of Canon dye ink as well as Canon genuine image documents. Send out pictures directly from your video camera without a COMPUTER with its sophisticated PictBridge WLAN. As well as, with Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint, or Apple AirPrint, you can print wirelessly from your compatible mobile phone or tablet computer.
The PIXMA MG6340 Inkjet Photo All-In-One additionally uses a function that is shared among Canon's brand-new PIXMA printers: My Image Garden software program. My Image Garden lets you conveniently gain access to all of your favored memories in one place so you can print lovely, borderless6 photos to share and also delight in. It gives innovative themes in various colors and also patterns for your fun picture projects, automatically. Plus, your memories are automatically put in a brand-new schedule view and also could also be arranged by topic, thanks to built-in facial recognition. All the great software application functions that include PIXMA printers - Complete HD Film Print, Enjoyable Filter Consequences, Auto Image Fix II, and also more - are included in My Image Garden software program. You could even utilize My Image Garden to easily gain access to photo sharing sites as well as CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, where you can download and install exclusive web content.
When it involves media, supplies two front paper cassettes, straight disc printing, as well as Auto Duplex Printing, which allows you immediately publish on both sides of the paper, helping reduce paper usage by as much as 50%. The MG6340 Wireless Inkjet Image All-In-One is readily available in both black and white.
What's in the Box?
- PIXMA MG6320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One
- CD/DVD Printing Tray
- Manuals and other documents
- Matte Photo Paper (For Automatic Print Head Alignment)
- Setup CD-ROM
- Setup Ink Tanks
- Power Cord
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6340 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6340.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Specifications:
- 3.5-Inch Touch Screen with Intelligent Touch System for easy and intuitive navigation of printer menus and functions
- AirPrint enabled! Print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch directly to your MG6320, no drivers needed
- New My Image Garden software makes organizing and printing your photos fun and easy with great Facial Recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions and so much more!
- Print from wherever you are. With Google Cloud Print you can send all kinds of documents and photos right to your printer so they are ready when you get there
- Gray Ink and 9600 x 2400 dpi for professional looking color and black & white photos
- High Performance, Six Individual Ink Tank System
- Print Beautiful, Borderless Photos, Fast
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Note: For Windows, NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6340 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6340 Free Driver Download
|MG6340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG6340 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG6340 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6340 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG6340 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG6340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG6340 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6340 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6340 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6340 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6340 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6340 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6340 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks