Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG2924 is a compact Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that provides affordable cordless printing at home. The MG2924 uses a variety of methods to earn smartphone and also tablet printing easy and also practical.
Like another series Canon PIXMA MG2920, the Canon PIXMA MG2924 showcases the incredible ease of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it very easy to print and also scan photos or documents directly from your suitable mobile device from nearly anywhere. With the cloud printing function, you can publish your documents utilizing choose prominent on the internet cloud solutions, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive and also Google Drive from your mobile device making use of the complimentary PPS application. Plus, with Google Cloud Print you can publish from any place you are, from applications you use every day.
Added features consist of Easy-PhotoPrint+, an attribute that makes it easy to modify and also publish your images from anywhere you have Net accessibility. The MG2924 also fits XL ink containers so that you could appreciate more printing and fewer refills. Plus, the Auto Power On function immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out something to be printed. The budget-friendly PIXMA MG2924 brings top quality printing home.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2924, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2924 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Specifications:
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour)
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8
- Linux or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver and Software Manually:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver and Software Manually:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG2924 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2924 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG2924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2924 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2924 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG2924 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)|
|MG2924 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2924 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2924 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2924 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2924 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2924 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2924 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2924 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG2924 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks