Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver Installer and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Easily print, scan, as well as duplicate files at home with the black Canon PIXMA MG 3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon. Printing is of high quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution as well as it is quick with 8.0 ipm and 4.0 ipm print speeds in black and also shade, specifically. Documents approximately 8.5 x 14" in dimension can be generated, while an 8.5 x 11.7" flatbed on the system permits scanning as well as copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi.
This printer has a Hybrid Ink System for long lasting prints and also features Ethernet and USB 2.0 for connecting to a computer system or home network. Also, it has Wi-Fi for printing over a wireless network or while using a mobile device. Auto Power On transforms the Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer on when it detects a print task, and also it likewise has a quiet setting if you are publishing late during the night.
With terrific functions such as the Canon PRINT application, the Canon PIXMA MG3020 makes it easy to print excellent looking images and files wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. It can also support optional XL ink cartridges - so you could replace ink much less commonly.
Support for Google Cloud Publish and also the Canon PRINT app for iOS and also Android supply printing from smartphones. You can likewise publish wirelessly from your WLAN PictBridge-compatible video camera, while Gain access to Point Setting means mobile individuals could attach to the printer even without a Wi-Fi network.
Making use of PIXMA Cloud Link, accessed with the Canon PRINT app, you could now print from popular social media network and cloud solutions consisting of Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and also much more.
Conveniently arrange as well as publish your images with the My Image Garden application, while Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you style and print welcoming cards, image collections and also a lot more, making use of photos from your tablet computer, COMPUTER or favorite cloud service.
Sharp text and also stunning photos. Using vivid dye and pigment black inks, the PIXMA MG3020's FINE cartridge system gives crisp document message and also top quality images in both color and mono.
Want to print square photos?
It's easy with the brand-new 13x13cm (5"x5") Canon Picture Paper And also Shiny II square media support, along with standard A4, A5, B5, Envelopes, and Letter support.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon MG 3020 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired in Canon PIXMA MG3020, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the machine, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- After that all setup are finished you can connect your PIXMA MG3020 printer to wireless.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, PIXMA MG3029 Printer Driver & Setup Software, Scan Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3020 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3020 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|
|MG3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG3020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3020 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3020 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG3020 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks