Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG3029 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer incorporates the convenience of cloud connectivity with quality image and also paper printing, all in a cost-effective bundle. PIXMA Cloud Link allows you to connect with cloud solutions like Dropbox as well as Evernote through your smartphone or tablet computer, giving you access to an also better selection of print alternatives.
Its hybrid ink system incorporates dye ink for vibrant colors as well as black pigment ink for sharp text, which generates extraordinary quality as well as information in both your pictures as well as files with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi using FINE print head innovation. It likewise offers built-in Wi-Fi so you can publish wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is connected to the same neighborhood cordless network as your printer.
Like Canon PIXMA MG3022, the Canon MG 3029 printer works with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that allows modifying as well as printing right from your tablet or smart device. It features a variety of themes and printing options, and as it is web-based, you can always have accessibility to one of the most up-to-date versions of the application.
The Canon PIXMA MG3029 also features My Image Garden software application that allows you conveniently access all your preferred memories in one place so you can publish pictures to share and take pleasure in, and also Complete HD Flick Publish, which turns your favorite HD film clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot electronic video cameras or VIXIA electronic camcorders right into lovely prints in one, convenient software program application. On top of that, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download independent creative projects as well as material.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3029 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired on Canon MG3029 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3029, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3029 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink, FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 28 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, PIXMA MG3029 Printer Driver & Setup Software, Scan Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, and Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3029 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MG3029 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05b (Windows)|
|MG3029 series MP Drivers Ver.1.02 (Windows)|
|MG3029 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4a (Mac)|
|MG3029 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG3029 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3029 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3029 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3029 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3029 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3029 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3029 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG3029 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|