Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - On this post, we have written more information about this product, like the setup, how to connect to wireless, and driver or software to download. Before that let's check our review for this printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3620 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer that offers comfort as well as simpleness for all your printing requires. Publish and also check from almost anywhere around your home with its wireless ability. Conserve time and money with excellent attributes such as Auto Duplex Printing and also Mobile Phone Printing.
The Canon PIXMA MG3620 can print incredibly crisp and also explicit photos and also files with this printer thanks to an excellent color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and also the capacity to print indeterminate images approximately 8.5" by 11." Also, XL ink cartridges allow for more records and images to be printed while changing those cartridges less often.
With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you could print photos in seconds from Facebook, Instagram, and also on-line picture CDs; print/scan documents to cloud services like GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox; as well as attach and also send out checked files/images straight by means of e-mail-- all without making use of a PC.
Delight in minimal waste and also maximum cost savings. Publish a lot more pages for your money with up to 50% expense savings when you make use of optional XL ink cartridges as well as save on paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Have fun to explore your creativity with Easy-PhotoPrint+. You could quickly develop as well as publish greeting cards, photo collections and also far more with this web-based solution, utilizing your individual pictures from your tablet computer, PC or the cloud.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3620 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3620, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3620 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge, PG-240 XL Pigment Black Cartridge, PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Cartridge, CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge, CL-241 XL Color Ink Cartridge, 240XL/241XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Special Filters, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 22 seconds
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3620 Driver Download
|MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG3620 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG3620 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG3620 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)|
|MG3620 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3620 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3620 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3620 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks