Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Mac Os, Windows, and Linux - The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5420 generates valuable information in both service papers and pictures with 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi as well as a 5-Color Ink System. And also changing those inks is quick and also easy with the Snap Side function. With its Twin Color Range Processing Modern technology, the excellent consistently replicates the colors of your original records.
Canon PIXMA MG4220, the Canon PIXMA MG5420 is best comprehended as a home-oriented MFP that could also serve for light-duty usage in an office. Nonetheless, it lacks some important office-centric attributes, without any fax capability and no automatic paper feeder (ADF), which suggests its letter-size flatbed sets the limit for the optimal paper dimension for scanning. It likewise does not have wired network assistance, using just Wi-Fi for a network link.
Thanks to Apple AirPrint as well as PIXMA Cloud Web link, lets you publish wirelessly from your suitable mobile phone or tablet computer. You can likewise view beautiful, easy-to-view scans by advanced image analysis as well as area-by-area data improvement, automatically. Plus, you can publish and check JPEG and PDF documents wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT and also Android gadgets without a computer, thanks to the complimentary EPP application.
Have all brand-new enjoyable with your pictures by including brand-new impacts like Fish Eye, Mini, Toy Electronic Camera, Soft Emphasis and Blur Background before you print. What's even more, its sophisticated paper dealing with gives you a number of publishing choices: Publish on CDs and also DVDs, in addition, to load plain as well as image paper at the same time, so you are always ready to print. Plus, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing helps you to be eco-conscious by automatically publishing on both sides of the paper.
The best that can be said for the MG5420's rate is that it's not sluggish sufficient to count as a significant issue. Timed the printer on our organization applications collection (making use of QualityLogic's hardware and software for timing) at an effective 2.5 pages each minute (ppm).
One small problem for the MG5420 is that although it comes with a program for printing on optical discs, it's not evident where to discover the command for printing discs in the program. Nevertheless, the info remains in the onscreen guidebook, so it's not all that hard to find. One other function worth mention is mobile printing, including support for AirPrint and also for publishing with the cloud. To use mobile printing, nevertheless, you need to attach the printer to a network by Wi-Fi, considering that the printer does not offer Ethernet.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5420.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Specifications:
- Auto Duplex Print
- Auto Photo Fix II
- Borderless Printing
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
- Auto Exposure Copy
- Auto Scan Mode
- Attach to E-Mail Scan
- Network Scan
- Push Scan
- Scan to Memory Card
- Wireless Scanning
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Intel processor
- Mac OS X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Download
|MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X)|
|MG5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MG5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5420 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks