Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Mac OS, Windows, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7520 is the ultimate Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer providing excellent photo printing performance and also extraordinary versatility. The Canon MG7520 prints were beautiful, borderless pictures as much as 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp documents with a maximum color dpi of 9600 x 2400 with 1pl innovation. It includes six single ink tanks, consisting of gray ink, for much better balance in both shade and black & white images. Its 3.5" LCD Touchscreen allows you conveniently watch, choose and edit your photos right on the printer.
AirPrint Support is now available on the PIXMA MG7520.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 supplies a range of methods to make smartphone and tablet computer printing simple and hassle-free, and also it begins with the Canon PRINT app. Canon PRINT makes it simple to print as well as scan pictures or records straight from your compatible mobile device. With the cloud printing function, you could publish directly from choosing on-line cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and much more, either right at the printer itself or from practically anywhere with your smartphone and also the cost-free Canon PRINT application. With Google Cloud Publish you could print from any place you are, from applications you utilize every day. For Apple mobile phone customers, the MG7520 is AirPrint suitable. And also to truly finish your mobile device printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print feature lets you print a picture or document by merely opening up the Canon PRINT app and also touching your NFC compatible Android tool to the printer.
Like the Canon PIXMA MG7120, Additional attributes that raise the Canon MG7520 also another consist of built-in Auto Duplex Printing, which enables you to house two different paper dimensions on two separate trays within the printer. This function makes it ensure that you could conveniently switch over in between printing off of bigger layout paper, such as Letter, and smaller sized styles, such as A5, without having to open up as well as refill the tray each time you begin a new task.
Auto Power On function, which permits the MG7520 to sleep between jobs then start up quickly. This feature not only helps you save loan, but you do not need to lose time starting up the gadget when you release a print work from across the home or office - the print will be awaiting you when you get here.
My Image Garden, which makes organizing as well as publishing your images enjoyable as well as comfortable. The remarkable Canon PIXMA MG7520 is the ideal cordless all-in-one printer for the discerning photo fanatic.
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Grey XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Grey
- CLI-251 Black
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7520 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7520.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7520 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks