Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7550 shares its stablemate's no-frills layout and strong, black plastic chassis. Indeed, it's nearly similar to the Canon PIXMA MG6650 save for a couple of beautiful touches, including a somewhat much more compact frame and also using glossy plastics instead of a matte finish.
Experience the power to share your interest in photography in spectacular prints. Canon MG7550 printer link conveniently straight to smart devices and also the cloud, and take pleasure in automatic touch control with this Premium 6-ink Wi-Fi All-in-One.
You'll be proud to show photos printed using this fashionable as well as compact, superior All-In-One. Created to match your interest for photography, it combines outstanding top quality print, copies as well as check features with advanced Wi-Fi, Ethernet, and cloud connectivity. So you can enjoy fast and easy printing from anywhere - PCs with PIXMA MG7550, Wireless LAN PictBridge cameras, sd card, the cloud and also wise devices.
Express on your own in magnificently abundant color pictures and sensational mono prints. The Canon PIXMA MG7550 includes all the innovation you require for exceptionally in-depth specialist top quality prints; with six original inks, including gray and also a dedicated pigment black for the sharp message. At the heart of the printer is Canon's FINE technology, with minutes. 1pl ink droplets, and also approximately 9,600 dpi resolution. It's quickly also with ISO ESAT rates of 15 ipm mono and also ten ipm color - providing a 10 x 15 centimeters borderless picture in around 21 seconds.
Go straight to the cloud. Enjoy the liberty to print from and also check to the web - directly from the printer display. With improved PIXMA Cloud Link you could publish pictures in secs from Facebook, Twitter and also online image CDs; print/scan papers to shadow solutions like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox; as well as connect and send out scanned files/pictures straight through e-mail all without utilizing a COMPUTER.
You're smartphone all set, and so is this printer. Just Download Canon's PIXMA Printing Solutions application for your smart device or tablet. By using the app, you could straight access cloud services. You can even inspect printer status, the guidebook or real-time ink levels over Wi-Fi or the web. To complete your mobile connectivity options, Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Publish assistance are likewise available.
Experience a touch of class. The operation is essential and intuitive with fingertip control. You'll find it's quick as well as easy to navigate menus, select functions, preview photos as well as utilize cloud services thanks to a large touch panel with 8.8 cm color touch screen.
Relax and also conserve. You just should alter the color that runs out thanks to specific ink tanks. Plus you could print much more pages for your money using optional XL inks.
Have fun discovering your creative thinking with Easy Image Publish+ (accessible via PIXMA Printing Solutions app). You can conveniently create as well as publish welcoming cards, photo collages and also far more with this online solution - making use of images from your tablet, COMPUTER or the cloud.
Save money on paper and also develop expert double-sided documents with auto 2-sided printing. This printer can all at once take care of image as well as ordinary paper, thanks to 2 paper trays, as well as allows your style as well as print labels directly onto suitable discs (CD/DVD/BD).
Canon Pixma MG7550 is a great printer for those with a significant entertainment interest in photography. It supplies excellent quality picture prints at a reasonable expense, as well as it's rather fast too. Nonetheless, it's a lot more expensive compared to the MG6650, so if you're not bothered by what is, at the end of the day, an incredibly small distinction in quality, you would certainly be better offered by the MG6650.
If you need the driver for Canon PIXMA MG7540, you can use this series driver to install on your computer, because the driver of PIXMA MG7550 was compatible with that series.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-550 Pigment Black XL, CLI-551 Cyan XL, CLI-551 Magenta XL, CLI-551 Yellow XL, CLI-551 Grey XL, CLI-551 Black XL, PGI-550 Pigment Black, CLI-551 Cyan, CLI-551 Magenta, CLI-551 Yellow, CLI-551 Grey, CLI-551 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Vista SP1 & SP2
- XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7550 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7550.
Canon PIXMA MG7550 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7550 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks