Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG7751 All-in-One Wireless Inkjet Printer is created for customers for excellent high-quality printouts for a good price. This MFP system utilizes six inks to create premium high-quality photo printing. Outstanding specs, rich connectivity options, and intuitive touch controls will certainly make Canon PIXMA your rapid favorite.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 boosted PIXMA Cloud Link you can indulge your creative side and also print pictures in seconds from Instagram, Facebook, Flickr or your files from your favorite cloud services like GoogleDrive and OneDrive. Similarly, you can check documents or photos and also publish them directly from the printer to the cloud.
The PIXMA MG7751 is multifunctional A4 scanner / copier / printer, ESAT, 15 images per minute in monochrome and 10 images per minute in colour, 9600x 2400dpi, touch screen, card reader, duplex, AirPrint, NFC, USB, LAN, WiFi.
A large 8.8 centimeters (3.5") touchscreen gives you simple accessibility to everything the printer needs to use. Discover your finest pictures swiftly, sneak peeks them and also perfectly publish them without leaving the printer.
With the Canon PRINT app, you can print directly from your wise devices as well as have a duplicate in secs. NFC supplies fast as well as secure connection, while Wi-Fi Direct develops a wireless ad-hoc network, getting rid of the demand for a wireless router, LAN or password. Separate ink cartridge slots provide a significant benefit: you just transform the ink that has gone out. The optional XL cartridges integrated with two-sided printing minimize operating costs to a minimum.
Canon ranks the PIXMA MG7751 with page-to-page print speeds of 15ppm mono as well as 10ppm color. In our tests, which include processing time for each and every print job, we saw a rate of 10ppm for our five-page examination item, rising to 11.5 ppm on the 20-page document. Printing in the draft mode made hardly any difference to the total performance.
These rates are rather decent for an inkjet all-in-one, although they're only about 70 percent of Canon's cases. Our five-page mono text, as well as color graphics, test, caused 4ppm, which is less than half the rated rate and also none too quick. Mono duplex speed, always an issue for Canon due to the pause had to dry ink between sides, provided 3.8 sides per min.
Compared to the Canon PIXMA MG6450, which is around ₤ 60 more affordable, the MG7751 furthermore provides CD/DVD print, twin paper trays, a larger touchscreen and higher-resolution printing and copying. If you're doing a lot of picture prints, the photo gray ink could also verify valuable, but you'll have to determine whether these other facilities are worth the cost costs to you.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless / Ethernet, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY) Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size ChromaLife100 inks.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow), CLI-571GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow), CLI-571GY XL (Grey).
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Copy Speed (up to): sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 7.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or NET Framework 4.5 is required.
For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7751 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7751 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7751.
Canon PIXMA MG7751 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7751 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7751 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks