Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MX300 Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer lets you check, fax, copy, and print photos and also documents with one simple maker. This all-in-one printer features a compact, streamlined style that can check brilliant images with color resolutions up to 4800 by 1200 dpi, copy images as well as documents, or print high, laser-quality text or images straight from memory cards, video cameras, DV video cameras, or camera phones in seconds. The printer's Easy-Scroll Wheel makes the procedure the wind, as well as the Auto-Image Deal with function guarantees that every photo is clear and also dazzling. With this PIXMA, you can even fax at Super G3 fax speed in the shade as well as black-and-white, and also its memory can keep 20 speed-dial codes and get 50 inbound pages.
Only push the Power switch and reach function, thanks to the printer's valuable Quick Start layout. Duplicates appear crisper compared to ever with the system's Double Shade Range Handling Technology. Supported for Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Mac OS X 10.2.8 to 10.4.x8 operating systems, this functional printer returns by a 1-year restricted producer's service warranty.
The Canon Pixma MX300 is instead big for an affordable all-in-one. It rests 18.4 inches large, 17.3 inches deep, and 6.9 inches tall, however, weighs a light 15.5 pounds. The light-gray-and-black unit does not have an automatic document feeder, which is unusual for office-oriented multifunctions, but not surprising given its low cost. It's the just one of Canon's office all-in-ones that don't provide an ADF. The scanner lid hides an A4 size scanner, and also without an ADF, A4 is the largest dimension original you could check. This printer lacks memory card ports, yet does supply a PictBridge-enabled USB port for PictBridge-compliant electronic cameras, video cameras, and electronic camera phones.
The paper handling is easy and straightforward. A paper input assistance unfolds from the top-rear side of the printer and also holds up to 100 sheets of plain paper. A flap folds out from the printer's front panel to work as the outcome tray.
The control panel is tidy and also straightforward. A two-line message LCD is the facility point of the control panel, yet it's not backlit, which means it's hard to check out in the little light. Three task buttons let you switch in between copy, fax, and scan jobs. A menu selection switch and also menu selection navigating buttons allow you read your alternatives. Two switches are committed to altering duplicate setups and also fax quality. An alphanumeric keypad and also start and also stop/reset buttons round out the panel.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Specifications:
- All-in-one printer can preview, scan, copy, print, and fax
- Color resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Easy-Scroll Wheel for increased usability
- Auto-Image Fix ensures every photo is clear and vivid
- 1-Year limited warranty
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 46 seconds
- Black: 22 ppm (as fast as 2.7 seconds per page)
- Color: Up to 17 ppm (as fast as 3.5 seconds per page)
Canon PIXMA MX300 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10/ Windows 10 (x64)
- Windows 8.1/ Windows 8.1 (x64)
- Windows 8/ Windows 8 (x64)
- Windows 7/ Windows 7 (x64)
- Windows Vista/ Windows Vista (x64)/ Windows XP/ 2000
- Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5.x9,11
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX300 Driver Download
|MX300 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/ 7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX300 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX300 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX300 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX300 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MX300 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MX300 series Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|