Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX474 features print, scan, check as well as fax effortlessly utilizing this cost effective Wi-Fi All-In-One. Share functions in between several Computers as well as smartphones and delight in the optional inexpensive XL ink cartridges.
Ideal for daily functionality in the house or a tiny workplace, this cordless All-In-One with print, duplicate, scan as well as fax lets you share its functions in between several PCs as well as mobile phones. It also includes a compact FastFront layout to simplify paper loading as well as ink substitute.
Download and install the Canon PRINT application and also take pleasure in the adaptability to print from, as well as check to, your creative tools over the Wi-Fi network. With Apple AirPrint assistance, you can print directly from Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Google Cloud Print support is also supplied.
As with Canon Pixma MX459, Canon's FINE ink technology makes certain quickly, excellent top quality printing every single time-- from brilliant and also glossy graphics to organization papers of remarkable clearness. Take pleasure in A4 print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color and an A4 color web page duplicates in around 24 secs.
Publish much more for less. Optional XL cartridges supply dramatically more pages as well as last longer between ink replacements ideal if you frequently print - and also can deliver up to 50% cost savings each web page compared to their conventional equivalents.
For maximum productivity, a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder makes scanning, duplicating or faxing of huge files fast as well as easy.
Gain access to Point setting permits you to print wirelessly as needed from mobile devices straight to the printer, without having access to a secured Wi-Fi network.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Wireless Setup
- Make sure that the Canon MX474 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX474 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX474.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Specifications:
- Affordable All-In-One printer with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Wireless connectivity for easy sharing around the home or office
- Quick processing of multipage documents with 30 sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Canon PRINT app, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Enjoy A4 document print speed of 9.7 ipm mono/5.5 ipm color
- Convenient and easy to replace
- High-resolution scanning
- Use and share wirelessly
- Flatbed, ADF and CIS color scanner
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Optional high yield inks
- Automatic multipage copying
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX474 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Driver Download
|MX474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX474 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX474 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX474 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX474 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks