Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX496 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer is the trustworthy web-connected printer for high-quality outcomes, permitting you to print, copy, scan and also fax, the web-connected PIXMA MX496 will certainly enhance your home office processes with multi-page copying as well as scanning from its high-speed automatic document feeder, which loads up to 20 sheets.
Considering that the entrance cost for totally featured printers has come down so much over the last few years, buying a new printer is practically an impulse choice. Canon's PIXMA MX496 is among the printers that fit the buying-before-researching situation, but it does pay to know just what you're getting yourself into with such affordable equipment.
It's a printer with several functions that you can locate for about $115 from your local electrical retailer, and also it can make points such as a link to Wi-Fi and enable you to publish with the Net, along with even more standard points such permitting you to print out pictures as well as check papers. It might look eye-catching and also small in its marketing material, yet when you get a printer this cheap, you have to anticipate many cut corners, and also the edges that have been reduced by this design mostly influence its build top quality as well as layout.
A complicated machine with flimsy and unpleasant paper trays, and its control panel, as well as the screen, could leave you frustrated sometimes. It's also a deafening printer, as well as this ends up being obvious the first time you send it a print task, as well as its rollers, kick into action to feed the paper.
Like Canon PIXMA MX476, installing the two cartridges for this printer is a workout in clumsiness compared with numerous various other printers. The black (PG645) and color (CL646) cartridges should be pressed right into the print head, which is accessible by dropping the front door, and you should crane your neck so that you could see it. The cartridges don't go inefficiently, though they are an overview of where they need to go, and also you have to use some force to get them to click on a location. A beep from the printer will certainly allow you recognize if you've been successful.
The cartridge expense is $25 for black, as well as $30 for color, as well as both, have a specified return of 180 pages. You're taking a look at the determined running cost of regarding 26 cents per page (without the expense of the ordinary paper). If you publish full-page documents, as well as records with a lot of graphics, this return is lower. If you print pictures, it will certainly be a lot lower.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Specifications:
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), and Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501/GP-601), andMatte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Interface Type: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone/tablet), Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, and Access point mode.
- Affordable and space saving color Wi-Fi All-In-One
- Easily print from, and scan to smartphones or tablets
- Connect with cloud services using PIXMA Cloud link
- Print more for less with optional XL cartridges
- Quick multipage scan, copy and fax with 20 sheet ADF
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, Cloud
Canon PIXMA MX496 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - v10.10, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX496 driver
Canon PIXMA MX496 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX496 printer is turned on.
- After the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the Canon PIXMA MX496 printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) on your printer to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Then press the OK button.
- Your printer will automatically search for compatible wireless routers.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your PIXMA MX496 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your wireless router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX496.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX496 Driver Download
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX496 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX496 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX496 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX496 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|MX496 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX496 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX496 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks