Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX515 is highly-productive All-In-One with elegant all-black style gives you whatever you require for the home and also office environment. Print, duplicate, scan and fax capacities incorporated with Wi-Fi and also network connectivity allow you to place this multifunctional anywhere fits you best. Scanning, copying or faxing huge files and very comfortable for more efficient working, thanks to a fully integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder. The scan, as well as conserve to a small pdf attribute, is ideal for archiving or emailing records and also smoothing process.
This Printer is easy-maintenance cartridges and Easy set-up paper tray
As with the Canon PIXMA MG4150, the Canon Pixma MX515 has surprisingly affordable running costs. This is another big, glossy black box, with its control panel, set into the surround of the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) in its scanner lid. The support tray for the ADF folds out from on top of the equipment and also uses up to 30 sheets. The one and only paper tray, which could take 100 sheets, folds up below the front of the printer and has a swing-out paper support, which makes the ends of published web pages. The mass of those sheets sits on a small, telescope tray, which folds down from inside the printer. There's a third fold-down cover, which reveals the second, print cartridge providers. The cartridges are slotted into these from the front, with lock bars which click up to hold them in position.
The control panel is user-friendly, though, as well as while the need to turn to switches often over complicates the procedure, the interface is not precisely cutting-edge yet simple adequate to make use of, though the same can't always be said for standing details that show while the PIXMA MX515 is publishing. For example, when duplicating our five-page message paper from the ADF, the display shows either 1 or 2 web pages delegated print, even when there are 3 or 4 entrusted to go. It shows up to in fact reveal the number of web pages which have been checked, yet not yet printed, which has little use.
The Canon PIXMA MX515 consists of 802.11 b/g/n cordless centers along a lot more standard USB 2.0. Especially for a printer that partially targets an office target market, the MX515 also supports Ethernet for wired networks. Software support consists of AirPrint and Wi-fi Direct connection for smart devices as well as tablet computers. These are both technologies which can discover and also make a straight connection in between tool as well as a printer, without the requirement for a difficult course with the Internet. Much more valuable, in our sight, than remote print, like AirPrint or Google Cloud.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Specifications:
- Fax, Print Functionality, Copier, Scanner, and Borderless Printing
- Auto Document Fix, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds
- Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper
- Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Envelopes
- Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss
- Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper
- Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, and Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
Canon PIXMA MX515 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup Wireless Connection and Download Canon PIXMA MX515 driver
Canon PIXMA MX515 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that the Canon MX515 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on for your printer, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The Canon MX515 printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is shown on the printer, but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
- Cableless setup may take some time. Internet connection may become temporarily unavailable during installation.
- After that step is complete, you can use a wireless connection to print more project of your job with Canon MX515.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX515 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX515 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX515 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX515 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX515 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX515 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX515 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX515 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX515 User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MX515 User Manual (Mac)|