Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Printing has never been more convenient with the PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer. Perfect for individuals on the go, its numerous convenient features include PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which enables you to publish or scan images and files from your suitable mobile device. And also with the PPS Cloud printing function, you can print directly from pick preferred on the internet Cloud solutions, such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, and Dropbox, with your mobile phone utilizing the totally free PPS app.
The Printer is very cheap for the price you can get for $64.99 in the Amazon, but it offers reasonably high-quality output and a full set of MFP features.
Extra functions consist of Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to instantly print on both sides of the paper as well as could help reduce paper usage as well as an expense by approximately 50%. And also, an automatic document feeder holds up to 30 sheets, making it less complicated to replicate, check or fax several page records.
Compared with the Canon PIXMA MX472, the Pixma MX532 includes duplexing (two-sided printing) as well as the capacity to scan to a USB trick. Compared with the Canon PIXMA MX522, it includes mobile printing, but it neglects an Ethernet port for a wired network. It also can't publish from a USB trick. Together with that, it substitutes a two-line text-based LCD for the Canon MX522's shade LCD, considering that not being able to print from a USB necessary means there are no photos to preview before printing.
The Pixma MX532 supplies Wi-Fi for connecting to a network, which could be useful for sharing the printer in the dual function of home as well as home office use. It's less most likely that you'll wish to share it in an office, nevertheless, because of the weak 100-sheet paper capacity. Another factor for connecting by Wi-Fi to an access point on a network is to benefit from the printer's Google Cloud Print support and Canon's Cloud-based Internet services, which will allow you print from a selection of websites, including Picasa Web Albums and also Facebook. Both attributes need a direct link in between the printer and also a network that's connected to the Internet.
Other mobile printing features is consist of support for AirPrint (for printing through a Wi-Fi link from an Apple smartphone), as well as Canon's cost-free iPhone and also Android apps that allow you both print to, and also scan from, the printer. Additionally, Canon's Access Point setting, which functions similarly as Wi-Fi Direct, lets you attach your phone or tablet straight to the printer even if you've connected the printer to your COMPUTER by USB wire.
Fortunately is that the printer made out much better on output quality compared to rate. The text is at the low end of a limited range where most inkjet MFPs fall, making it sufficient for many business requirements. Graphics outcome is comparable to or much better than the vast majority of inkjet MFPs, making it easily good enough for practically any kind of company use, including PowerPoint handouts and so forth. Image quality is a match for exactly what you would certainly anticipate from drugstore prints.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Specifications:
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch- no drivers needed!
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, USB Flash Memory, and Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional)
- Scan Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi (Optical), 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical)
- Borderless Photos Fast: Print a beautiful, borderless 4" x 6" photo in approximately 46 seconds.
- 4 Color Cartridge System: Integrates the FINE print head and ink into one compact unit for easy replacement.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge, PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge, CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Copy Features: AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom
Canon PIXMA MX532 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Setup:
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, Make sure that the Canon PIXMA MX532 printer is turned on.
- If the power is on, the (green) POWER button (A) will be lit.
- Press the Setup button (B) on the printer.
- Use the < or > button (C) to select Wireless LAN setup.
- Press the OK button (D).
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (E) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- The printer will automatically search for compatible access points.
- Select the method that matches the screen displayed on your Canon MX532 printer.
- If the Push Button Method screen is displayed on the printer but you are unsure if your access point or router supports this technology, press the Stop button.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX532 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX532 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX532 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX532 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX532 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MX532 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX532 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks