Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The PIXMA MX535 is quite a tool that targets at the quality in all of its facilities, rather than simply focusing on the printing. Quickly print, copy, check as well as the fax with this cloud-enabled All-In-One. Wi-Fi link enables functions to be shared in between multiple Computers as well as smart tools.
A PIXMA MX535 is easy to paper loading and easy print from a smartphone.
There were times with the MX535 when its numerous functions intimidated to overpower it; such are the number of trays and other attributes. However, Canon's tried-and-trusted layout manages to maintain everything on just about the right side, and the large yet relatively classy housing makes a power statement for a modest ₤ 90 rate.
As with the Canon PIXMA MX515, this printer can bring efficiency to your home office with this beautiful cloud made it possible for All-In-One supplying outstanding top quality print, copy, check and fax functions. Sharing features between many PCs is simple utilizing cordless connection. The little FastFront style streamlines paper loading as well as ink replacement.
The last scanning ability is lent phenomenal performance through the qualified 30-sheet ADF while scanning outcome itself is reliable, colorful, and also exact. Check times readied, as well, with lower-resolution A4 checks quitting in a mere eight secs, and 300 dpi in simply under 12. Even remarkable 600 dpi completed within 29 secs.
With PIXMA Cloud Link you could print photos as well as papers from cloud services like Evernote as well as Dropbox making use of merely your smart tool and also Canon PRINT application. The very same application allows you delight in publishing from, and scanning to, your smart gadgets throughout the home or office.
Canon's FINE ink technology guarantees fast, premium top quality printing every single time from vibrant and also glossy graphics to business documents of outstanding clearness. Take pleasure in A4 document print speeds of 9.7 ipm mono or 5.5 ipm color, an A4 color page copies in around 24 seconds and 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 46 seconds.
With built-in Access Factor setting this printer can develop a network as needed enabling you to wirelessly publish from and also check to mobile phones or tablet tools straight to the printer without accessing a protected Wi-Fi network. Connectivity is well managed. The 802.11 b/g/n user interface makes for beneficial cordless printing, and also you can additionally add Bluetooth centers too. Google Cloud, as well as Apple AirPrint, are supported, and you can tap into Android and iOS mobile phones.
The output tray sticks out above the major 100-sheet paper feeder in a somewhat unpleasant format that isn't boosted by the fragile nature of the outcome tray itself. This is partially due to the need to book the leading fifty percent of the MFD for the adequate scanning/copying/faxing facilities.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Specifications:
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Copy functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying
- Cloud-enabled All-In-One with print, copy, scan and fax functions
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301)
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Access Point Mode, Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Fully-integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder
- Easily share around the office with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Print from, and scan to mobile devices with Canon PRINT app
- PIXMA Cloud Link, Google Cloud Print, and Apple AirPrint support
- Convenient and easy to replace
- Tablet and smartphone ready
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Automatic multipage copying
- Scan to USB memory
- FAX function
Canon PIXMA MX535 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
|MX535 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX535 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX535 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX535 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX535 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX535 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX535 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX535 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX535 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX535 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks