Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The web-connected PIXMA MX726 is the smart enhancement to any office. This printer could use both WiFi or Ethernet technology so you can set it up relying on exactly what suits your demands. It showcases automatic two-sided printing as well as an automatic record feeder for copying and scanning. A multifunction workhorse that copies, scans and faxes, it flaunts an Automatic Paper Feeder that loads up to 35 pages for the fast double-sided result. It stands alone for benefit, functionality and also exceptional performance making your office a lot more efficient.
This printer is a great option for both home and office workspaces.
The Canon PIXMA MX726 showcases 1PL FINE print-head technology for a print resolution of 9,600 x 2,400 DPI that provides stunning detail as well as color reproduction. Fast document printing is a crucial attribute of PIXMA MX726 with about 15 pages each minute in black, ten pages in color, or image lab top quality prints in approx 21 seconds.
The catch, as well as it's not specifically a Canon problem, is the disappointing cost of ink printing, which isn't something even the rich must make a normal habit. Canon has aimed to counter this somewhat by offering XL and XXL carts, demonstrating that it has a style that could be less expensive to run from the outset but, depressingly, isn't.
In its protection, Canon has four colors 'value' multipacks, though it's yet to introduce a regular monthly ink subscription service. Inkjet printing isn't cheap nevertheless you do it. However at least this printer utilizes CL-555, CL-551, and CL-550 carts, which prevail to many other Pixma styles.
Print quality is top notch, built around Canon's up to 9600 x 2400dpi five-cart system, offering black message pigment plus CYMK. Matching the outcome stamina, Canon included a 2400 x 4800dpi scanner, with a 35-page record feeder. Uncommonly for such an economical tool, there are additionally two paper bins: one that takes 250 sheets of as much as A4 paper as well as a 20-sheet tray developed mainly for envelopes and also smaller sized picture supply.
Canon PIXMA MX726 Specifications:
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment BlackPGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment BlackCLI-251 C XL XL CyanCLI-251 M-XL XL MagentaCLI-251 Y XL XL YellowCLI-251 BK XL XL BlackPGI-250 PGBK Pigment BlackCLI-251 C CyanCLI-251 M MagentaCLI-251 Y Yellow, CLI-251 BK Black.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner
- Fantastic Resolution: 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi4 produces incredible quality and detail in both your business documents and photos.
- High-Performance Individual Ink System: This 5-color ink system consists of a pigment-based black ink, and four dye-based inks for business-quality text, colorful presentations, and documents, as well as beautiful photos. Only replace the color ink tank that runs out.
- Beautiful, Borderless Photos Fast Print a borderless, 4" x 6" photo in approximately 21 seconds.
- ChromaLife100: This system combines enhanced FINE print head technology with select genuine Canon photo papers and inks for beautiful borderless photos that will last up to 100 years when stored in an archival-quality photo album.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
Canon PIXMA MX726 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OSX 10.6.8 - 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (PIXMA Printing Solutions app, AirPrint), Android (PIXMA Printing Solutions app), Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX726 Driver Download
|MX726 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX726 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX726 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX726 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX726 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX726 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX726 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX726 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX726 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX726 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX726 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX726 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX726 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|