Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - If you want to print your document or photo, the Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Inkjet Printer is an excellent printer for home or your office. This is All-in-one printer comes with excellent features, can prints, copies, and scans your photo, with Wi-Fi and Cloud connectivity you can print from mobile phone or smartphone. Below we have listed you more information about this product like, setup, driver or software to download, and much more about it. Ready to buy this printer? Let's check our review.
Quick, easy WiFi setup, and High-quality print
|Canon PIXMA MG2960|
The PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer combines the comfort of cloud connectivity with the top quality image as well as document printing, all in a budget-friendly plan. PIXMA Cloud Web link permits you to connect with cloud solutions like Dropbox as well as Evernote via your mobile phone or tablet, offering you access to an even higher range of print options1. Its hybrid ink system incorporates dye ink for vivid colors and also black pigment ink for sharp text, which produces amazing high quality as well as detail in both your photos and papers with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 600 dpi utilizing FINE print head technology. It also provides built-in Wi-Fi so you could publish wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is attached to the same regional wireless network as your printer.
Images and also documents are refined quickly, with print speeds of 8.0 pictures per minute (ipm) for black as well as 4.0 photos per min (ipm) for color. Other attributes include Auto Power On a practical alternative that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send a picture or record to be printed, minimizing power consumption. And, Silent Setting allows you print quietly without disturbing others.
The Canon PIXMA MG2960 is compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that makes it possible for editing and enhancing and printing right from your tablet computer or mobile phone. It comes with a variety of layouts and also printing options, and as it is web-based, you could constantly have accessibility to one of the most current variations of the application. The MG2960 likewise comes with My Image Garden software that lets you quickly access all your favorite memories in one place so you can print pictures to share as well as enjoy, as well as Complete HD Film Print, which transforms your preferred HD film clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams or VIXIA digital video cameras right into lovely prints in one, convenient software application. Additionally, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download and install unique creative projects and material.
The twin cartridges, one black and also the other tri-colour, port in from the front, as soon as you have turned down a panel behind the output tray. They're not that easy to get at as well as you have to press the cartridges approximately click right into location, which is a bit fiddly. Cartridges are offered in 2 abilities, though even the XL versions have optimal web page counts of 400 web pages black as well as 300 colors.
The connection for Canon Mg2960 printer is via USB or wireless link, and the Wi-Fi connection is simple to set up, with merely a couple of switch presses, one on the printer and the other on your router. The software is the humble bundle of top quality Canon apps, including My Image Garden and Easy-WebPrint.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG2960 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG2960, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG2960 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm, Colour: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour)
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL XL Black Ink, CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink, PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge, CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", Envelopes (DL, COM10), Custom size (width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm - 676 mm)
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built-in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 31 seconds
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Push Scan
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium, My Image Garden Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X 10.6.8, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Linux or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver and Software Manually:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver and Software Manually:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Driver Download
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2960 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2960 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG2960 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (OS X)|
|MG2960 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2960 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2960 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2960 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG2960 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG2960 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG2960 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks