Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to buy Canon PIXMA MG3560? It's a perfect printer for you, can use for home or office job printing, delivers good output for your documents and photos. Also, efficient features with Wireless connectivity to multifunction print, scan and copy capabilities. Speed result printing a document at around 9.9 pages per minute black and 5.7 in color and photo lab quality prints for 44 seconds.
|Canon PIXMA MG3560|
The PIXMA MG3560 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One puts exceptional print quality and also a significant benefit in one compact package. Its hybrid ink system integrates color ink for dazzling colors and black pigment ink for crisp, sharp text. Print gorgeous, borderless1 images at home with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi using FINE print head technology. What's more, eco-friendly Auto Duplex Printing enables you to instantly print on both sides of the paper as well as can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%.
Like a Canon PIXMA MG3160, the Canon PIXMA MG3560 features AirPrint that enables you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to publish and scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your home. The MG3560 also supplies Auto Power On, a hassle-free feature that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or paper to be published. Full HD Film Print4 transforms your favorite HD movie clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital video cameras or VIXIA electronic camcorders right into beautiful prints! And also, the Quiet Mode lets you publish anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you. As well as altering cartridges or including paper is a breeze with FastFront - it's all done from the front of the printer.
The Canon MG3560 printer comes with My Image Garden software that puts all your preferred printing attributes, such as Special Filters as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. Commemorate your dazzling memories by creating custom-made prints from your treasure trove of pictures and also videos. My Image Garden also helps you organize your photos with schedule view as well as a facial acknowledgment. And also, imaginative design templates in numerous color combinations as well as patterns aid to motivate your picture projects. Additionally, you'll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you could download first imaginative jobs as well as web content.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL Black Cartridge, PG-240XL Black Cartridge, PG-240 Black Cartridge, CL-241XL Color Cartridge, CL-241 Color Cartridge, PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x 13, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete]
- For the last step don't forget to restart your computer or laptop.
- When your printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3560 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG3560 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG3560 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|MG3560 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3560 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG3560 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG3560 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG3560 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG3560 Setup Manual For Mac|
|Canon MG3560 Setup Manual For Windows|
|Canon MG3560 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG3560 series User Manual (Windows)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks