Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Tell about Canon PIXMA MG5522 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer, of course, you want to know more information about this product. This printer compatible with a wireless connection to print from your smartphone or mobile phone, if you looking more detail about it, we have listed more description for this one printer series, like a review, how to setup, driver or software to download. Let's check our article below on this post.
5 ink tanks, Fast photo printing, and Mobile printing features.
|Canon PIXMA MG5522|
The Canon PIXMA MG5522 is an advanced Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart style providing a mix of high performance as well as real convenience. Print beautiful, indeterminate photos as much as 8.5-inch x 11-inch and crisp papers with exceptional top quality.
Like the Canon PIXMA MG5520, the Canon MG5522 printer supplies 4800 x 1200 maximum shade dpi with 2pl technology, five specific ink containers as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color runs out, you only change the ink container you require. And also, the Break Side feature enables quick access to the ink storage tanks for very easy replacement. With a 2.5-inch LCD screen, this printer allows you sneak your photos before your print, as well as remedy your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
The Canon PIXMA MG5522 features the benefit of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which lets you publish photos as well as documents from your mobile phone. With the cloud printing feature, you could print straight from choosing prominent online Cloud solutions such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, and so on, either at the printer itself or with your smart phone utilizing the totally free PPS application. AirPrint permits you to publish directly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to print and also check wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your home. The Canon MG5522 additionally offers wireless Auto Power On, a hassle-free feature that instantly powers up the printer whenever you send out a picture or document to be printed.
Output quality is a toughness for the MG5522, with slightly above-par text for an inkjet, average graphics high quality, and a little above-par photo high quality. The text was good enough for any residence, institution, or in-house organization use; I would indeed fix a limit at records like resumes with which you look for to impress via their aesthetic look.
Graphics quality was wanting, though still appropriate for objectives like primary school or service reports. Though colors readied, some histories showed a little blotchiness or subtle shades; many revealed banding (a regular pattern of pale striations). Thin lines were just about lost in one image. Dithering in the form of graininess was evident in some illustrations.
Photo quality was a little above average for an inkjet. A monochrome image revealed slight tinting and also a couple of splotches. There was a moderate loss in detail in bright areas in a few prints. Most of the prints went to least pharmacy top quality, some them much better.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5522 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5522.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Specifications:
- Easily print and scan from your mobile devices and popular online cloud services with our free Canon PRINT app.
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually. This can reduce your paper consumption and cost by up to 50%.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 C Cyan, CLI-251 M Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x16, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver and Software Manually:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver and Software Manually:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5522 Driver Download
|MG5522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5522 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MG5522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG5522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5522 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|MG5522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5522 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks