Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - What do you need for Canon Pixma MG6860 printer? Need a driver or software to download, or find some review for this series. Don't worry we have listed you much information for this product, like Wireless Setup and other what you want, are available on this post. Let's follow our review below to know more specifications and information for this printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG6860|
The Canon MG6860 printer is an advanced Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer offering high performance and natural ease. This printer is packed with useful printing options such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria as well as a lot more. The PIXMA MG6860 makes it easy to print wirelessly from almost throughout your house with its practical built-in Wi-Fi.
Print outstanding photos and also fine text papers all from our reliable five individual ink container system. The five specific ink containers of Canon PIXMA MG6860 allow you to create excellent photos and also sharp text files, and to only change the ink that runs out, conserving you time in between ink container substitutes.
Supports for mobile printing as well as scanning with Canon PRINT App, as well as the ability to print from picked sites. You can attach to your network through the printer's Wi-Fi, as well as print from and also check to iOS, Android, as well as Windows phones and also tablet computers with an access factor on your network.
Output quality is above par overall, thanks to the high quality of images. Black and white prints have a secondary color under some illumination conditions. However, color pictures are in the top rate for inkjet MFPs, that makes them better compared to you get from the majority of drugstore prints.
Downloading and install the software or driver makes sure that you set up the most recent versions. However, it could take an irritatingly extended period of time. After seeing the download window insist for HALF AN HOUR that it would be carried out in just 6 minutes much more.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI670 BK and CLI671 BK, C, M, Y.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6860 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6860.
Canon PIXMA MG6860 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks