Canon PIXMA MG7760 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to buy a perfect multifunction home printer? The Canon PIXMA MG7760 is a good printer for you to print your home or office job. It comfortable can makes all your printing, copying and also scanning so easy with your phone or smartphone through a wireless connection and NFC connectivity. Looking much more information about this product? You can follow our article, that we have listed you about specifications, driver or software to download, and how to setup. Let's check our review below.
|Canon PIXMA MG7760|
The PIXMA MG7760 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One printer providing the exceptional quality you desire in a printer with an easy to use 3.5-inch touch display. It has many means to publish and is loaded with functions such as AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, Mopria, as well as far more. Constantly be ready to print wirelessly with automatic power on as well as a self-opening result tray so you could print from whatever device is most convenient. It's a perfect wireless all-in-one printer that is easy to use and generates superior top quality in images as well as files.
With cyan, yellow, magenta, black, photo black, and gray inks. That offers it extremely high picture top quality for an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) and makes it a strong candidate if you're particularly interested in publishing images. Even much better, it delivers premium quality for text and graphics, making it a sensible option for the dual function of the house as well as home-office printer, a minimum of for light-duty demands.
Basic MFP features are limited to printing, scanning, as well as duplicating, including printing on optical discs. On top of that, you could print from, yet not scan to, memory cards. The 3.5-inch shade touch screen allows you both sneak peek images before printing as well as give commands quickly.
Like Canon PIXMA MG7560, the Canon PIXMA MG7760 offers Wireless PictBridge, which Canon claims is offered on all its recent camera versions that supply Wi-Fi. There's no USB Type A port, nonetheless, which suggests you can't connect to a PictBridge video camera using USB cord or print from a USB memory secret.
The printer likewise supports mobile printing and also scanning. Connect to a network making use of either Wi-Fi or Ethernet, as well as you could print from and also check to iOS, Android, as well as Windows phones as well as tablet computers with an accessibility point on the network, along with print through the cloud assuming the network is connected to the internet.
Output quality is above the same level, partially as a result of the high-quality images, but also thanks to a much better top quality message than a lot of inkjet MFPs, in addition to graphics high quality at the high end of the array compared to consists of the substantial majority of inkjets. The message is quickly sufficient for any standard business requirement.
Photo top quality falls in a category we extensively refer to as better-than-typical pharmacy prints, but not a match for the most expensive inkjets targeted at expert photographers. Compared with top basic inkjets, nonetheless, the MG7720 goes to the top of the pack, with a tiny, but obvious step up in high quality from most of the competition.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Gray XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Gray, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7760 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7760 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7760.
Canon PIXMA MG7760 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|MG7760 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG7760 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG7760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG7760 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG7760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|MG7760 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7760 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7760 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG7760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG7760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG7760 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Driver Download, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks