Want to buy a professional printer for office or your home? The Canon PIXMA iP8760 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer is perfect printer for you, this is a good A3+ photo printer. With the feature borderless printing, support for mobile and tablet printing, as well as CD printing, no limit to your creativity and job. Other features is photo lab quality A3+ prints at high speeds, with a speed of 14.5ipm images per minute for black and white and color photos to 10.4ipm.
|Canon PIXMA iP8760|
The PIXMA iP8760 is the quality all-in-one service to printing stunning photos in the house as well as in the office, supplied with superior information, thanks to minimum 1pl ink beads as well as 9600 x 2400dpi resolution. The six-ink system, including a special gray ink, creates exceptionally high-quality color photos and also smooth college graduations in mono prints. Print from the house, on campus, or on the move, from your mobile device, with connection features consisting of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print as well as PIXMA Printing Solutions App.
The iP8760 is a six-color printer. In addition to the standard cyan, magenta, yellow, as well as black, Canon adds photo black and also gray. These added shades provide a larger gamut and also a lot higher information in shaded areas, in addition to generating finer monochrome prints.
Besides some textured top panels and also three buttons (power, resume/cancel, Wi-Fi/WPA), the Canon iP8760 is a large, glossy black printer that's nondescript. While it shares style traits as well as the name as its Pixma Pro big brothers, the iP8760 is geared particularly toward the housing market.
To connect the printer, you could make use of either USB or Wi-Fi, which is exactly how most home users attach their tools these days. What's lacking is a first PictBridge-compatible USB port, in spite of it being an image printer. But if you have the newer Canon video cameras, you could utilize a direct link over Wi-Fi; for wireless printing from iPhone or Android smart device.
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo: 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm,Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge(Wireless LAN)
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Gray XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Gray, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Wireless Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your Canon iP8760 printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (A) (or wireless network router) you want to connect your printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP8760 Driver Download and Manual
|iP8760 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (OS X)|
|iP8760 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP8760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP8760 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP 32-bit)|
|iP8760 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|iP8760 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP 32/64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|iP8760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP8760 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|iP8760 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP8760 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iP8760 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks