Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to print documents and photos with wireless connection printer? The Canon PIXMA MG5610 is a good choice to buy. This printer delivering high performance, easy to use, and good quality, with scanner and copier you can do your work easy. Also, can print documents and web pages with fast speeds from 12.2 images per second for black and 8.7 for color.
|Canon PIXMA MG5610|
The Canon PIXMA MG5610 is an excellent printer for a tablet, smartphone, or cloud printing and also it starts with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app. PPS makes it easy to print and scan pictures or records directly from your compatible smartphone. With Google Cloud Print you could print from anywhere, you are, from applications, you make use of every day. For Apple mobile device individuals, the MG5610 is AirPrint compatible, too.
Other features such as a 2.5" LCD, which allows you to preview your images before your print and fix them with Auto Photo Fix II. Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you conveniently modify and also print photos from any smartphone or PC with Net gain access to. Plus, the five individual ink tanks permit you to replace only the color ink that runs out. The Canon MG5610 makes wireless printing from virtually anywhere accessible.
The standard setup of the printer is super simple and also calls for little initiative, especially if you start with the current USB cable that assists you to install the drivers into a computer system with a strong link. We had the ability to get it connected to our test computer right here running Windows 7 in minutes.
It's also simple sufficient to plug in a Wi-Fi network connection, providing you access to your files via cloud-based services like Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print that let you print wirelessly from iPhone gadgets and Google Chromebooks, correctly. Canon additionally strives to continue improving the Canon Easy-PhotoPrint application which is compatible with tools running iOS, Android and (believe it or not) Windows RT.
Also, recommend a driver for: Canon PIXMA MG5710 Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint,4 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions,1Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print,Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN).
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5610 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5610.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5610 Driver Download
|MG5610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG5610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|MG5610 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
MG5610 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)
|MG5610 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG5610 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5610 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5610 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5610 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner canondriversprinters.com, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks