Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Find for multifunction and good quality printer? The PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One is the solution for printing your document and photo. Can print, scan or copy your document and photo beautifully, with a resolution 4,800 x 2,400 DPI and 2PL FINE print-head tech combo. Especially perfect for printing family photos.
|Canon PIXMA MG5660|
The Canon PIXMA MG5660 is a suitable printer for the tablet, mobile phone, or cloud printing as well as it starts with the Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT application makes it simple to publish and also check images or documents directly from your compatible mobile phone. With Google Cloud Print you can print from anywhere, you are, from applications you utilize on a daily basis.
The Pixma's front panel attributes switches and also a 2.5-inch, non-touch LCD screen, which is common in below-$100 printers. The user interface of the Canon MG5660 printer is a little confusing, with function switches under the screen occasionally being used for options and the four-way control button next to it being used for various other features.
For setup, the MG5660 took 8 minutes as well as three seconds to complete its arrangement procedure. That consists of a relatively pointless action where the printer asked us to evaluate a test print and also identify if it was acceptable, without providing us any idea what "appropriate" would certainly look like.
Like Canon PIXMA MG7560, the Wi-Fi printing setup is quite simple. A one-touch router sets up with virtually no initiative while a password-secured accessibility point takes longer because it calls for using the four-way control and also a digital keyboard to get in passwords. When the gadget is linked to your network as well as the drivers are set up, wireless printing and also scanning is as easy as making use of a USB wire. With Wi-Fi printing allowed you can additionally print from mobile devices and through photo-sharing sites like Flickr.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Setup:
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5660 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5660.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint,4 Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions,1Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print,Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB PictBridge (Wireless LAN)
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5660 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG5660 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|Canon MG5660 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|MG5660 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG5660 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
MG5660 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)
|MG5660 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG5660 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG5660 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5660 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5660 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG5660 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG5660 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG5660 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG5660 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|| |
|Canon MG5660 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|| |
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks