Canon PIXMA MG5710 Drivers Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG5710 is one best of Latin America printers coming from Canon Company. Many of user trust this printer doing the job better than other printers. This printer is an excellent Wireless Multifunctional Inkjet printer offering good performance, genuine comfort, and extraordinary quality. Allows you to print beautiful photos and also documents.
|Canon PIXMA MG5710|
The Canon PIXMA MG5710 is compatible for wireless printing, ideal printer for a smartphone, tablet, and cloud printing that all can starts with a Canon PRINT app. The Canon PRINT app will make you easy to print, scan photos and documents immediately from your mobile device. You can connect your mobile device to MG5710 with the wireless connection.
Other features for Canon MG5710 such as a 2.5" LCD screen, which permits you to sneak peek your images before you print and also conveniently navigate your printer. And also, the reliable five new particular ink tank system allow, you to change just the shade ink that goes out.
Setting up the software is not. The printer features a disc you could use to set up the driver and various other software, but the Starting overview states it in a paragraph that's actually to the side of the main flow of instructions. Follow the flow, and also the summary sends you to Canon's website to download and install every little thing rather.
Downloading has the advantage of guaranteeing that you have the most recent versions of all the software. However, it takes approximately forever. In my screening, the download fell short as soon as, and at the 90-minute mark after starting the installation, Windows reported that it would take 45 mins much more, after that, We entrusted to do something else. Note that this was with a broadband link that has an assured 75 Mbps download speed.
Also, recommend driver for Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-270 Pigment Black XL, CLI-271 Cyan XL, CLI-271 Magenta XL, CLI-271 Yellow XL, CLI-271 Black XL, PGI-270 Pigment Black, CLI-271 Cyan, CLI-271 Magenta, CLI-271 Yellow, CLI-271 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver or Software
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon MG5710 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5710 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your PIXMA MG5710.
A password is required to connect a device to the computer via wireless LAN. Enter the password specified for the machine.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG5710 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5710 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks