Canon PIXMA MG5765 Driver Download, User Manual and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to buy fast and good quality printer? The Canon PIXMA MG5765 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer is perfect printer for your home and office job printing. Will be delivered a document and photos printing professional quality. Besides, other features from this printer are compatible for wireless printing, allow you to print from smartphones and tablets using Canon PRINT app.
|Canon PIXMA MG5765|
The Canon PIXMA MG5765 determines 5.9 by 18 by 14.6 inches (HWD) and also weighs 13 extra pounds 13 ounces. There's no USB Type A port or sd card port, which suggests you can not print from a USB key, a PictBridge cam over a USB cord, or a flash memory card. Nonetheless, like the majority of various other recent Canon Pixma versions, the printer sustains Wireless PictBridge, which Canon says is offered on every one of its current cam versions that supply Wi-Fi. It isn't offered any kind of cameras from other manufacturers.
The Canon MG5765 flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi enables outstanding scanning and also duplicating functions. Duplicates can likewise be made 2-sided effortlessly. In addition to this, a five-color Hybrid Ink System grants long life, clarity, and vibrancy to your documents and also pictures as well as a 2.5" LCD enable you to keep an eye on printer status rapidly. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 connection for a simple, straight connection to a computer.
Like Canon PIXMA MG5760, output quality for the MG5765's greatest marketing point. The text goes to the high-end of the array that includes the huge bulk of inkjet MFPs, making it quickly adequate for any company usage. Graphics outcome is also far better about other inkjets, putting it an action above the vast majority. Many people would consider it sufficient for giving out to a client they wanted to excite with a feeling of their professionalism and trust.
Canon PIXMA MG5765 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI670 BK and CLI671 BK, C, M, Y.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG5765 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG5765 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5765 Wireless Setup:
- Turn on wireless communication in your Canon MG5765 printer.
- Enable "Wi-Fi" on your device's "Setting" menu.
- For more on turning on wireless communication, see your device's instruction manual.
- Select "DIRECT-XXXX-MG5765 series" ("X" represents alphanumeric characters.) from a list displayed on the device.
- Enter a password to connect your device.
- Your device is connected, and ready to print with wireless on your PIXMA MG5765.
A password is required to connect a device to the computer via wireless LAN. Enter the password specified for the machine.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5765 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5765 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5765 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG5765 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG5765 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks