Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6610 is an impressive Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer supplying piece de resistance, convenience and also exceptional quality. The MG6610 enables you to conveniently print both gorgeous, borderless images, in addition to crisp papers as much as 8.5" x 11" with 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi as well as 2pl technology. With a 3.0" LCD Touchscreen and also built-in memory card ports, this printer permits you to preview, modify and print your images exactly on the printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG6610|
The Canon PIXMA MG6610 uses a kind of means to obtain smartphone as well as tablet computer printing simple as well as convenient, and it begins with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app. The PPS application enables you to publish as well as scan pictures or papers straight from your compatible smartphone. With the cloud printing function, you can print directly from select on-line cloud services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive, and a lot more, either at the printer itself or from almost anywhere with your compatible mobile phone utilizing the complimentary PPS application.
Additionally, with Google Cloud Print you can print from wherever you are, from applications you make use of daily. For Apple mobile devices, the Canon MG6610 is AirPrint compatible. And to complete the mobile phone printing experience, the PIXMA Touch & Print feature allows customers of select Android devices print a picture or paper by only opening up PPS and also touching your NFC suitable Android gadget to the printer.
Other features attributes such as built-in Auto 2-Sided Printing, which lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper, as well as My Image Garden software, which makes organizing as well as printing your photos enjoyable as well as simple. And Easy-PhotoPrint+ lets you quickly print photos from any mobile phone or PC with Net accessibility. Plus, the five particular ink containers permit you to replace just the shade ink that runs out. With its memory card attribute, touch display capacity, and all the means you could print, the MG6610 is a model of printing convenience.
The output quality is standard for an inkjet MFP for text, graphics, and photos. Text high quality is good enough for most service use, falling in the center of a tight array that consists of the large bulk of inkjet MFPs. Video result, similarly, is quickly adequate for many home and business demands.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Black
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, QuickStart
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Hi-Speed USB Card Slots PictBridge (Wireless LAN) NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
Instructions for Wireless Setup and Download Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG6610 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6610.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6610 Driver Download
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG6610 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MG6610 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG6610 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6610 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MG6610 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|MG6610 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG6610 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6610 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|MG6610 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MG6610 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG6610 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MG6610 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks