Canon PIXMA MG7110 Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Tell about Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One printer, the Canon PIXMA MG7110 is one of the many of canon printers are compatible with the wireless connection from your smartphone or tablet, you can print with this printer where ever you are. This series can deliver superior quality, photo printing performance, and excellent utility. With elegant 3.5" Touchscreen LCD that can make you easily to view, select and edit your images. The Intelligent Touch System allows you to simple runs the printer with beautiful backlit buttons
|Canon PIXMA MG7110|
Other features from Canon PIXMA MG7110 is PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), lets you print and scan photos and documents from your mobile phone, the cloud printing function lets you can print immediately from select popular online Cloud services, like Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, and other. AirPrint feature enables you to print directly from your android, iPhone, iPad wirelessly. the MG7110 also allow you to print at CDs and DVDs.
The Canon PIXMA MG7110 equipped with My Image Garden software that locates all your favorite printing features, like Fun Filter and Full HD Movie Print, at one, comfortable software application. My Image Garden can helps you to setup your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. The Canon MG7110 also supply Auto Power On, that features can automatically powers up your printer anytime you send a document and photo to print.
The quality of the PIXMA MG7110's output is where it earns its keep. Images are superb for a $200 picture printer, and the color scheme is perfectly balanced, neither overly cozy or cool. The text is sharp, and also there was nary a flaw in vast areas of black, which is where you'll find any issues with a print system. No striations, no banding, no jumbled edges.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG7110 Specifications:
- Wirelessly print from computer, tablet, phone, camera and Cloud.
- FINE print head technology (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering).
- High performance 6 individual ink tank system includes gray.
- 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum print resolution; 2400 x 4800 dpi max scan resolution.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-150 Pigment Black XL; CLI-151 Cyan XL; CLI-151 Magenta XL; CLI-151 Yellow XL; CLI-151 Black XL; CLI-151 Grey XL; PGI-150 Pigment Black; CLI-151 Cyan; CLI-151 Magenta; CLI-151 Yellow; CLI-151 Black; CLI-151 Grey.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 14 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory Card, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Advanced Media Handling, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, Self-Opening Output Tray, Snap Edge, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
Canon PIXMA MG7110 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7110 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7110 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7110 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7110 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7110.
Canon PIXMA MG7110 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7110 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks