Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - What new features of Canon PIXMA G2100? Let's check our review to know more information about this printer. PIXMA G2100 is Inkjet All-in-One Printer with front-facing of the ink so you can easy and quick refill the ink. This is low-cost printing, and you'll enjoy high quality to produce a documents or photos, with large of ink tank can print more pages, producing up to 7000 pages in color, and 6000 for black pages.
|Canon PIXMA G2100|
Canon G2100 printer includes a smart integrated ink system style which allows printer that is front setting up presence and availability of the ink levels which saves time and provides comfort. Additionally, the look of the ink bottles was designed for a simpler user experience that reduces leaks possible leaks and spots. This innovated new model can also be created by having an atmosphere-guarded, high quality and versatile pipe from becoming dry once the printer isn't being used that retains printer.
Other features for that new Canon PIXMA G2100 range from the preliminary fast printer installment set up time period that will be roughly six minutes, scanner by having an optical quality of 600 x 1200 dpi, borderless printing capability, in addition to print rates as high as 8.8 images each minute (ipm) in black and white and 5.0 ipm in-color. This printer has a quiet mode that you can print without interrupting the people beside you. To find an installation procedure, and download a driver or software you can check at the end of our post.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG2510 Driver Download and Setup
Canon PIXMA G2100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print8, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Other Features: 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC), PIXMA G2100 All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ), Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA G2100 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks