Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Driver and Manual Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Save more money if you buy Canon PIXMA Endurance G3600 printer, this printer has a large ink tank. Multifunction printing features that can help you to do print, copy, scan and upload to the Cloud. The resolution of printed up to 7000 color and 6000 for black, and for white A4 pages of 4 integrated ink tanks and refillable bottles.
|Canon PIXMA G3600|
Canon PIXMA G3600 integrated ink tanks design is perfect for any home and office. PIXMA's hybrid system feature of color and dye inks that can deliver darker, sharp black text and color at borderless prints up to A4 size. To print a documents or photos this printer supports by using a smart device, using PIXMA Cloud Link. The PIXMA Cloud Link is included Instagram and SlideShare in addition to the existing internet services like Facebook, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
The output quality of Canon PIXMA G3600 gave surprisingly excellent quality for a 4-inks printer; color reproduction is so good enough. Text got here out sharp and readable as small as we may see without magnification, as well as even some of the ornamental fonts we check were legible at decrease-than-anticipated factor dimensions. Good news if you have bought this product because this series is compatible to print with the wireless connection from your smartphone and tablet so you can print from wherever you are.
To setting up Canon G3600 printer is very quick and easy, you can follow our post below to find everything you need, we have listed you how to setup or installation a driver, we also provide you a software, driver, and user manual to download, so keep read our article to find much information about this printer product.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA G3600 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing; Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI690 BK, C, M, Y.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 5 Square, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM10), Square (5" x 5"), Business Card, Custom size (width 55 mm - 215.9 mm, length 89 mm - 676 mm).
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G3600 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) or Later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3600 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G3600 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G3600, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G3600 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G3600 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA G3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3600 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (OS X)|
|PIXMA G3600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|PIXMA G3600 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3600 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3600 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3600 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3600 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G3600 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3600 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G3600 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G3600 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G3600 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks