Canon PIXMA G4100 Printer Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Efficient cost delivering excellent quality print quality and good quality image. The official of Canon has released new Canon PIXMA G4100 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer that is perfect for anybody looking an easy-to-use. This printer gives the ability to print, copy, scan and fax, and other features are Auto Document Feeder and 2 Line LCD screen. Standard performing configuration and walk up tasks, like making copies and scanning to a network drive or the cloud, is controlled from the PIXMA G4100’s simple, additional control panel.
|Canon PIXMA G4100|
Canon G4100 printer is built-in Wi-Fi abilities that allow you easy to print documents and photos from wireless connection with the compatible wireless device from wherever you are. This new printer series also features a comfortable wireless printing experience by Canon print app, which combines an element which is able to print from the cloud and scan instantly to your smartphone. The missing of this series supports for Wi-Fi Direct and Near-Field Communication (NFC) to making peer-to-peer connections with the smartphone, but Canon Print, Pixma Cloud Print, and the other options specified here provide sufficient mobile-device support.
Canon PIXMA G4100 likewise includes an integrated, integrated-refillable ink tank device this is designed to give seamless and also clean usability in the workplace or at home. This approach of replenishing ink uses minimize cost according to the web page and also better web page yield, with the black ink producing up to 6000 web pages according to bottle and a general color ink mixture of as much as 7,000 webpages.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA G3100 Printer Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G4100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10cm x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 cm x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 cm x 25 cm), Square (5” x 5”) (13cm x 13 cm), Business Card, Custom Size (Width 55 mm - 215.9 mm, Length 89 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, My Image Garden, Borderless Printing, Bordered Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, AirPrint, Mopria Device Printing, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, Quiet Mode, Full HD Movie Print, Wireless Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Easy-WebPrint EX, Fun Filter Effects.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), Copy Job Reservation, ID Copy, Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Zoom, Fit-To-Page, Preview.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2-Line LCD, Fully Integrated Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, 2,000 Photos in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon Creative Park.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
Canon PIXMA G4100 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
- Mac OS X v10.8.5 – OS X v10.11 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4100 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4100 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4100 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G4100 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G4100, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G4100 printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G4100 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G4100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4100 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4100 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4100 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4100 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks