Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Let's check a review for Canon PIXMA Endurance G4600, this PIXMA's multifunction features that can print, copy, scan through Wi-Fi or cloud. PIXMA Endurance G4600 printer can help you to produce many pages without thinking about to replace the ink because the ink tank of this series is so large, can deliver up to 7000 color pages and 6000 for black and white pages print on A4.
|Canon PIXMA G4600|
Canon G4600 printer equipped with four integrated ink tank and four ink bottles, you can just fill out and then start printing. You can also purchase a refill bottle for top up when you run out of the bottle and will not violate any of these banks. Canon PIXMA prides itself on style, that's why we just haven't attached the ink storage tanks sideways of the printer, however, integrated it right into the style. This will certainly make certain that your new printer product can match any kind of home or office atmosphere because if you're running likely to have the support of also more ink, after that, you'll want it in a printer that looks the part in your home!
Canon PIXMA G4600 is compatible to print documents and photos with the wireless connection from your smartphone or tablet, using PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Cloud Link now covers Instagram and SlideShare in interest to being cloud services such as Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive. Trust with Canon quality and honesty in the components of the printer, utilizing the latest FINE technology.
The output quality of Endurance G4600 is so good for an inkjet, specifically with regards to its message and also photos; it's graphics are average. Text ought to be good enough for any type of business usage except those calling for little font styles. To find a setup, user manual, driver or software to download you can follow our article below, you'll find that what you need at the end of our post.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G4600 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Photo: Approx. 60 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI690 BK, C, M, Y.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", Envelopes(DL, COM10), Business Card, Custom size (width 55mm – 215.9mm, length 89mm – 676mm), Square (5”x 5”).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper: High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, High Page Yield, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning, Save to PC.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, 4-Color MegaTank Refillable Ink System, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) , Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA G4600 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.8.5, Mac OS X v10.11 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra), or Later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, AndroidTM, Windows Mobile, Windows RT, Amazon Fire devices.
Note: .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G4600 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA G4600 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon G4600, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA G4600 printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Note: If the wireless setup above does not work, please contact us.
Canon PIXMA G4600 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA G4600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4600 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4600 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4600 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4600 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4600 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA G4600 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA G4600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4600 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.06 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4600 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4600 ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (Mac)|
|PIXMA G4600 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA G4600 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks