Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer allows you to print great borderless pictures up to 13"x19" - a selection of sizes for all your DIY jobs! With a 6-color ink system, including gray ink, and 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi, the detail is impressive. Whether you mount your images, collect them in a scrapbook, or produce customized house decoration, you'll be able to relive those special moments specifically as you remember them. Also, with 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity, many more wireless printing choices are offered.
|Canon PIXMA iP8720|
The Canon iP8720 printer misses the expensive touch-screen menus, scanner, as well as copy functions prevalent in today's general objective printers. That's not to state that the iP8720 doesn't have modern-day functions: Along with its USB 3.0 connection, the iP8720 has built-in Wi-Fi as well as sustains Apple's AirPrint and also Google's Cloud Printing services. Canon additionally provides its own Pixma Printing Solutions app entirely free in both the Apple App Shop as well as Google Play store.
Photo prints on the Canon PIXMA iP8720 looked excellent. We utilized both the supplied ICC color profiles as well as the Canon settings. While the Canon setups were pleasing, We discovered grays to be extra neutral and shades even more accurate overall when utilizing the tone profiles. Despite having prints as big as 13 by 19 inches, the 9600 print resolution was able to replicate fine information as well as appearances, smooth skin tones and also delicious-looking.
For paper handling, the PIXMA iP8720 uses a 150-sheet automatic feeder. This enables it to print 14.5 black ipm and also 10.4 color ipm without fear of replenishing the printer. Also, this printer has a 6-color ink configuration, consisting of gray, that makes it possible for outstanding tonalities and color reproduction for your images.
You could print directly on CD, DVD, and also Blu-ray discs with using the disc tray. Other attributes include automatic power on and off for power management when the printer is not in use along with compatibility with the PIXMA Printing Solutions smartphone application. To find any driver or software to download you can check in the end of our post, we also listed how to setup and much more information about this printer.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Photo Printer.
- Print Speed (up to): 4x6 Color Photo: 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 36 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 14.5 ipm,Color:ESAT (Color): Approx 10.4 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge(Wireless LAN).
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Gray XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Gray, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Setup
- Before Starting Wireless Connection Setup, make sure your Canon iP8720 printer is turned on
- If the power is on, the POWER lamp (A) will be lit
- Make sure that the computer is connected to the access point (A) (or wireless network router) you want to connect your printer to.
- The configuration, router functions, setup procedures and security settings of the network device vary depending on your system environment. For details, refer to the manual of your network device or contact its manufacturer.
- Check if your device supports IEEE802.11n, 802.11g or 802.11b.
- If your device is set to the "IEEE802.11 n only" mode, WEP or TKIP cannot be used as a security protocol. Change the
- a security protocol for your device to something other than WEP and TKIP or modify the setting to something other than
- "IEEE802.11 n only."
- For office use, consult your network administrator.
- Take added care when connecting to a network that is not protected with security measures, as there is a risk of disclosing data such as your personal information to a third party.
- An "Ad-hoc connection," which establishes a direct connection to the computer over a wireless connection without an access point, is not supported. Be sure to prepare an access point.
Canon PIXMA iP8720 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.3 (OS X)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.1 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP 32-bit)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP 32/64-bit)|
|PIXMA iP8720 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA iP8720 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks