Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver Download and Wireless Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to buy an excellent quality printer and Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One, the Canon PIXMA MG3510 is a good printer for you. With hybrid ink system that combines dye ink for vivid colors and black ink for fresh, bright text. The Auto Duplex Printing feature that can help you to automatically print back and front of the paper and also can help you to reduce paper usage by up to 50%. A maximum print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that using FINE print head technology system.
Other features for Canon PIXMA MG3510 is AirPrint that permits you to print from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology allows you to print and scan wirelessly from where ever you are. The MG3510 likewise uses Auto Power On, a useful feature that automatically powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or document to be printed. Full HD Movie Print turns your preferred HD movie clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital video cameras or VIXIA digital cameras right into beautiful prints! And also, the Quiet Setting allows you to print anytime without fretting about disrupting those around you.
The PIXMA MG3510 also comes with My Image Garden software feature that places all your favored printing functions, such as Enjoyable Filter Impacts as well as Full HD Movie Print, in one convenient software application. Commemorate your vivid memories by creating custom prints from your bonanza of pictures as well as video clips. My Image Garden additionally assists you to arrange your images with calendar view and also face acknowledgment. Plus, innovative layouts in various color mixes and patterns aid to inspire your image projects. Furthermore, you'll have accessibility to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download and install specific innovative tasks and web content.
Print quality, also for such a cost-effective printer, is excellent. The black message is crisp and thick as well as colors in business graphics are remarkably extreme, though in a simple paper copy they looked a little sloppy. Photos were every well duplicated, with lots of detail and also exact colors, throughout. For more specifications or need some help about setup, download driver or software, you can follow our article below, that have listed you much more what you need here.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG6810 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-140XXL Black Cartridge, PG-140XL Black Cartridge, PG-140 Black Cartridge, CL-141XL Color Cartridge, CL-141 Color Cartridge, PG-140XL/CL-141XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x 13, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Wireless Setup
- Insert the CD that came with your Canon PIXMA MG3510 printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete]
- For the last step don't forget to restart your computer or laptop.
- When your Canon MG3510 printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3510 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG3510 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG3510 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG3510 User Manual (Windows)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks