Canon PIXMA MG6800 Printer Driver and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to print with high-performance 5-ink All-in-One include Wi-Fi and touch screen LCD help you easy to print documents and photos? The Official of Canon has released Canon PIXMA MG6800, the standard features for this series are print, scan, copy, and access the cloud with quickly. You can control and print from the smartphone because this printer compatible with the wireless connection, so can help you to produce your documents and photos from wherever you are.
|Canon PIXMA MG6800|
Canon MG6800 printer instantly prints excellent photos, packed with thicker blacks, other vivid reds and high levels of detail, instantly of memory cards and compatible wireless cameras. Canon's FINE technology and approximately 4,800 dpi print resolution. The ISO ESAT speeds from 15.0 ipm mono plus 9.7 ipm color supply a 10x15 cm indeterminate photo in about 41 seconds. Canon PRINT app help you easily print and scan by using smartphone or tablet and immediately access cloud services. Where no requirement for a wireless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct mode, which develops an ad-hoc wireless network.
With improved PIXMA Cloud link on Canon PIXMA MG6800, you could print photos in moments from Instagram Facebook and Flickr and print documents of preferred cloud services, such as GoogleDrive. Easily upload scanned documents and photos to GoogleDrive and recently added OneNote. Delight in minimum waste and maximum financial savings. You only should transform the color that runs out thanks to specific ink storage tanks. Additionally, you can print extra web pages for your cash making use of optional XL inks and reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Setting up PIXMA MG6800 is so straightforward and easy, you can follow our instruction on our post below. There's we have listed you much information what you need, such as wireless setup, user manual, and driver, software to download, you no need to go to the official site of Canon printer to download it.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG6850 Free Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks: PGI-570PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK (Black), CLI-571C (Cyan), CLI-571M (Magenta), CLI-571Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-570PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-571BK XL (Black), CLI-571C XL (Cyan), CLI-571M XL (Magenta), CLI-571Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required.
- For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG 6800 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6800.
Canon PIXMA MG6800 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6800 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner canondriversprinters.com, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks