Canon PIXMA MG6840 Free Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MG6840 is a high-performance 5-ink All-in-One has Wi-Fi and also touch display making it easy for you to publish your records and also images route from wise tools along with access cloud storage space solutions.
|Canon PIXMA MG6840|
Canon PIXMA MG6840 packed with much deeper blacks, more dazzling reds and also high levels of information, directly from flash memory card and also suitable cordless video cameras - thanks to 5 solitary inks, Canon's FINE modern technology, and as much as 4,800 dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT rates of 15.0 ipm mono and 9.7 ipm color deliver a 10x15 cm borderless photo in around 41 secs.
Simply download the Canon PRINT app as well as you could effortlessly print and check using your smartphone or tablet computer, and also straight gain access to cloud solutions. There's no demand for a wireless router, internet connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct setting, which creates an impromptu cordless network.
With enhanced PIXMA Cloud Web link you could publish images in secs from Instagram Facebook as well as Flickr and also print records from popular cloud solutions, such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive as well as Access to SlideShare. Conveniently upload scanned papers and also pictures to GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and freshly added OneNote.
Appreciate minimal waste as well as maximum financial savings. You just should transform the color that runs out thanks to separate ink tanks. Plus you could print a lot more web pages for your money using optional XL inks as well as save on paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow).
- Paper Types: Plain Paper: High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Envelope.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 18 seconds.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Other Features: 3.0 Touch LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Note: For Windows,.NET Framework 4 or.NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG 6840 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6840.
Canon PIXMA MG6840 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG6840 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks