Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - High-performance 5-ink All-in-One has Wi-Fi and touch screen making it very easy for you to publish your records as well as photos direct from smart devices along with gain access to cloud storage solutions. The Canon PIXMA MG6852 resembles a lot of Canon inkjet printers, though bigger. Its high-gloss top is still a fingerprint magnet as well as its slightly domed top still suggests some Japanese lacquered box.
|Canon PIXMA MG6852|
The standard features of Canon PIXMA MG6852 are print, copy, scan and also access the cloud with straightforward and also smartphone-like control using this high-performance house All-In-One. A big 7.5 centimeters color touch display makes it fast and also easy to browse menus, select functions, preview pictures and take advantage of cloud solutions.
Conveniently print excellent photos, loaded with much deeper blacks, even more, vibrant reds as well as high degrees of detail, straight from flash memory card as well as suitable cordless electronic cameras - thanks to 5 solitary inks, Canon's FINE modern technology as well as much as 4,800 dpi print resolution. ISO ESAT rates of 15.0 ipm mono and also 9.7 ipm color deliver a 10x15 cm indeterminate picture in around 41 seconds.
Simply download and install the Canon PRINT application and also you can effortlessly print and check utilizing your mobile phone or tablet, and also straight accessibility cloud solutions. There's no need for a wireless router, net connection or password with Wi-Fi Direct setting, which develops an impromptu wireless network.
With improved PIXMA Cloud Link, you can print pictures in seconds from Instagram Facebook and Flickr and print records from popular cloud services, such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Accessibility to SlideShare. Quickly upload checked papers and also images to GoogleDrive, OneDrive as well as freshly included OneNote.
Delight in minimal waste and maximum savings. You just should transform the color that goes out thanks to specific ink tanks. Plus you could publish much more pages for your loan utilizing optional XL inks and reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Specifications:
- Print, copy & scan with a few swipes of the large touch screen
- High-quality photo prints direct from camera or memory card
- Connect easily with your smartphone or tablet
- Optional high yield inks
- Use and share wirelessly
- Print from and scan to the cloud
- MP Driver including Scanning Utility
- My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print
- Quick Menu
- Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
- Built-in card reader
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app
- Automatic double-sided printing
- Print from and scan to popular cloud services
- Print more pages for your money with XL inks
- Only change the ink which runs out
- Large touch screen display
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
Note: For Windows, or.NET Frameworor.NET Framework 4.5 is required.
For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required.
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver:If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver:Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG 6852 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG6852.
Canon PIXMA MG6852 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG6852 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG6852 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks