Canon PIXMA MG7510 Driver Download and Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Talk about Canon printer are so many series of printer that we can tell, but today we will review about Canon PIXMA MG7510 printer. This is the latest Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer that can deliver elegantly photo and document performance. The prints are beautiful, with borderless photos 8.5" x 11" and for documents with the highest color dpi of 9600 x 2400. The ink features are six individual ink tanks, containing gray ink. With 3.5" LCD Touchscreen, you can easily to view, edit and select your photos directly on the printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG7510|
The Canon PIXMA MG7510 also support to printing through the cloud, like Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, and more. You can easy to print with the PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) app, with the PPS easy to print and also scan photos and documents from your smartphone and tablet. Besides, you can also print from wherever you are with Google Cloud Print from the applications you use every day. For Apple smartphone user, the AirPrint is compatible for MG7510 printer.
Other features for Canon MG7510 that include built-in Auto Duplex Printing, and Auto Power On, if you don't have your personal photo organization software, you can use My Image Garden software that can make organizing and print your photos easy and fun. The incredible is including Canon's Wi-Fi Access Point mode and NFC support. The access point mode lets you attach directly to the printer by Wi-Fi even if it's out a network. Link the MG7510 to your network, by either Ethernet or Wi-Fi, and also you could both print from and also check to iPhone, Android, and also Windows phones as well as tablet computers.
Setup for the PIXMA MG7510 on a network is primarily basic, with the small difference from many printers being that you need to set up six ink cartridges, with cyan, yellow, magenta, photo black, pigment black, and also gray ink. The six-color ink system, as well as the gray ink, in particular, makes it less complicated for a printer to manage pictures well. It's likewise at the very least partly responsible for the printer's high level of photo top quality.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG7710 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG7510 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-250 Pigment Black XL, CLI-251 Cyan XL, CLI-251 Magenta XL, CLI-251 Yellow XL, CLI-251 Grey XL, CLI-251 Black XL, PGI-250 Pigment Black, CLI-251 Cyan, CLI-251 Magenta, CLI-251 Yellow, CLI-251 Grey, CLI-251 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
Canon PIXMA MG7510 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7510 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7510 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7510 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG7510 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7510.
Canon PIXMA MG7510 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7510 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7510 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner canondriversprinter.com, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks