Canon PIXMA MG7766 Printer Driver and Software Download for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon have released new printer series, this is the gold color design, the product is Canon PIXMA MG7766, what the best features of this series? Let's follow our review on this post. To doing all print job easy, the MG7766 deliver excellent quality, safety, and good performance for all your needs like photos and documents printing.
The Canon MG7766 printer resolution is 9600 x 2400 DPI utilizing with leading technologies that can deliver high-quality details and color reproduction. This printer is so fast and so excellent, printing speed through 15 pages per minute in black and 10 for color. Wireless connection feature can help you to print from wherever you are that can automatically connect to your smartphone or tablet. Want to print directly from Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Photobucket, Twitter, Dropbox, and Evernote, plus scan to email? You can use PIXMA Cloud Link to do it.
Setting up Canon PIXMA MG7766 is so easy, you can install drivers or software that include in CD disc that comes with this printer. Need another setup, or you don't have a CD drive to install a driver or software for this printer you can check in this post, we have listed you anything that you need here, like install or remove a driver.
Output quality is above par in general, partially because of the high-quality images, however likewise thanks to the much better high-quality message than most inkjet MFPs, along with graphics quality at the luxury of the array than consists of the substantial majority of inkjets.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MG7760 Printer Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG7766 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical) dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI670 BK and CLI671 BK, C, M, Y, GY.
- Paper Sizes: A4, Letter. Legal, A5, B5, envelopes (DL,COM10), 4”x6”, 5”x7”, 8”x10”.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 19 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Memory Card Slots, NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print).
Canon PIXMA MG7766 Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.7.5 - 10.10, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG7766 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG7766 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG7766 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon MG7766 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG7766.
Canon PIXMA MG7766 Printer Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|PIXMA MG7766 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.90 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series ScanGear MP Ver. 3.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG7766 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks