Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon PIXMA MG3210 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One produce excellent quality and comfort in a compressed package. Built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to quickly print and scan wirelessly, from your device anywhere in your house or office. Built-in AirPrint compatibility lets you print right from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and with practically no setup! Print beautiful, borderless photos at home up to 8.5" x 11" size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to consider the appropriateness and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can replace the cartridges and add paper all from the front of the printer.
|Canon PIXMA MG3210|
Canon MG3210 Print documents and web pages with brief, clear text and vibrant colors while built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and can assist decrease paper usage by up to 50%. Discussing web printing, Easy-WebPrint EX lets you easily manage and unite multiple web pages to create and print your particular layout.
My Image Garden software installs all of your personal printing features on Canon PIXMA MG3210, like a Fun Filter Effects, Fish Eye and Blur Background, Full HD Movie Print and also all into one handy software application. Plus, My Image Garden combines great photo organization assistance with calendar view and facial identification. With your memories in one place, it is easy to Print gorgeous, borderless photos to share and experience. It’s also your creative coach as the software gives creative templates in different color combinations and patterns for your enjoyment photo projects. My Image Garden also supplies you access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM where you can download particular creative plans and content.
Text quality of the MG3210 printer was the average of inkjets, elegant for basic home, school, or business communication, but not for documents like continuing with which you seek to carry the impression of professionalism, nor for applications expecting small model. Graphics quality was a minimum sub-par for an inkjet. Matters covered dithering, posterization, and problem printing small, colored lines. Graphics were excellent for average home or school uses, but not for regular reports or contributions for people you seek to move.
You might also like: Canon PIXMA MG3010 Driver and Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Wireless Setup:
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MG3210 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MG3210, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- Important: A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- Reference: The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MG3210 printer with wireless to print your office or home jobs.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Specifications:
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-140 (Black), CL-141 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-140XL (Black), CL-141XL (Colour).
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-9, 20 Pages.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan (USB Only), Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 7-Segment LED Display, WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM PIXMA MG3210 Printer Driver Easy-WebPrint EX My Image Garden Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1
- Windows Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, 10.9.x, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Download Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver and Software Manually:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver and Software Manually:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3210 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG3210 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG3210 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG3210 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon MG3210 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|Canon MG3210 Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X)|
|Canon MG3210 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MG3210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MG3210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3210 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|
|Canon MG3210 series User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MG3210 series User Manual (Mac)|
Also, update a driver: Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver Download and Manual Setup
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers site, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks