Canon PIXMA MG3500 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Canon PIXMA MG3500 printer is Canon's newest offering. Designed for the home or student consumer, it gives the basic print, scan, and copy, but also combine with wireless connection support and through print from any mobile device like a smartphone or tablet.The controls are placed on the top panel and are moderately minimum, with LEDs to show power, wireless connection and ink and paper situation. There's no LED copy stand, let only an LCD display, and you're started with the Windows or OSX driver for largest functions. There's a button array you can use to set a wireless connection through WPS setup.
|Canon PIXMA MG3500|
Using Canon MG3500 printer can save money on ink and paper. Print more for limited. Increased cost effective XL cartridges produce significantly higher print than similar standard providing for longer times among ink replacements – perfect if you print a lot - and can give you savings of up to 50% per page. Auto 2-Sided Printing decreases the volume of paper you apply and produces professional regarding double-sided documents. An internal telescopic service collapses down on top, to get the pages or photos you print, but the end of those pages is carried by a paper stop which turns out of the front edge of the provisions tray, an insignificantly convoluted way.
The FINE cartridge system with speed up to 4800dpi print resolution delivers excellent levels of detail. With a rapid A4 document of Canon PIXMA MG3500 print speed of 9.9ipm in mono and 5.7ipm in color, it also prints 10x15 cm borderless photo in approx. 44 seconds. Excellent for fast, quality printing of documents and photos at home. Utilizing the XL variants of the cartridges, that offer greater value than the standard things, produces page costs of 3.6p for black and 7.7p for color. These are reasonable values for this type of device – you evermore spend a bit more for consumables when the cost of the printer itself is little.
Manage wireless connection set up by Download Canon’s PIXMA Printing Solutions app for the MG3500 printer before print, and scan with your smartphone or tablet, and accept remote access to many printer information such as the online manual or personal ink levels. Apple AirPrint support is additionally presented. Additionally Auto Power On automatically applies the printer on if you start printing.
Also, recommended: Canon PIXMA MG3051 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-540XXL Black Cartridge, PG-540XL Black Cartridge, PG-540 Black Cartridge, CL-541XL Color Cartridge, CL-541 Color Cartridge, PG-540XL/CL-541XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: WiFi LED, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, FastFront, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x 13, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, accept that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After a uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Setup:
- Insert the CD that came with your Canon PIXMA MG3500 printer and runs the setup.
- If you do not have the installation CD that came with your product or you are a Mac user, you can download the manuals and software by selecting your product from the PIXMA range page.
- When the initial screen appears, click [Next].
- For Mac users, type your password to allow the helper tool to be installed, then click on [Install Helper]
- When the screen appears for Installation, click on [Next]
- Please note: A screen will be displayed asking you to select between a USB or wireless connection, please select [Wireless Connection].
- Ensure that your printer is turned on, make sure the power lamp is on and then click [Next].
- Click [Connect to the network].
- When the [Connection via Cableless setup] screen appears, hold down the printer’s [Wi-Fi] button (A) until the orange alarm lamp (B) flashes 2 times, then release after the second flash.
- Confirm that the (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (A) flashes quickly and the (green) power lamp is lit. Click [Next].
- Please Note: Your network connection will be temporarily disabled during the setup.
- On Windows XP, select [Wireless Setup Using the USB Cable]
- When the screen appears for Place of Residence, select your region, and then click [Next].
- Then choose the software you wish to install and then click on [Next]. If you’re not sure which software you want to install at this stage, don’t worry, as you can always uninstall it at a later stage if you wish.
- Click on [Yes] to agree to the end user license agreement.
- When the screen show you "Please Allow Install Wizard Processes" [Next]
- The display indicates the model of your printer and the name (or SSID) of your wireless network.
- Then click [Complete].
- For the last step don't forget to restart your computer or laptop.
- When your Canon MG3500 printer has been detected, the screen will appear indicating the name of the access point that your computer is connected to (where “XXXX XXXX XXXX” is shown). Click [OK].
- Click [Add Printer].
- Select the [Canon IJ Network] driver version and click [Add].
- Click [Next] to complete the setup.
- This concludes the Mac setup.
- If the wireless setup is still failing after following this guide, please contact us for further assistance.
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Driver, Software, and User Manual Download
|Canon MG3500 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG3510 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|PIXMA MG3500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X)|
|PIXMA MG3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon MG3500 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MG3500 ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3500 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG3500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG3500 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MG3500 User Manual (Windows)|