Canon PIXMA MG5510 Drivers Download and Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - Want to purchase the best product Printer of Canon? This product will give you a solution for printing. Canon PIXMA MG5510 is a superior Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with a smart design providing a blend of high performance and real comfort. Print lovely, borderless photos up to 8.5" x 11" and crisp documents with exceptional quality. The speed of printer delivers up to 4800 x 1200 maximum color dpi with 2pl technology, five original ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ system. If a color moves out, you just replace the ink tank you want. Plus, the Snap Edge feature enables for immediate access to the ink tanks for simple replacement. With a 2.5" LCD screen, permits you show your pictures before you print, and improve your photos with Auto Photo Fix II.
Canon MG5510 printer features the comfort of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS) that allows you print photos and documents from your mobile device. With the cloud printing purpose, you can print immediately from best popular online Cloud services like a Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., each at the printer itself or with your mobile device using the free PPS app. AirPrint permits you to print instantly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology lets you print and scan wirelessly from practically anywhere around your house or office.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 also extends wireless Auto Power On, a helpful feature that automatically powers up the printer should you transfer a photo or document to be printed. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing suffers you automatically print on both sides of the paper and can decrease paper damage by up to 50%. Full HD Movie Print applies your preferred HD movie clips captured with your agreeable Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras, and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints! The Auto Scan Mode identifies the type of original you’re scanning, then scans and accumulates with the appropriate settings automatically. Quiet Mode lets you print anytime without annoying about concerning these around you.
The PIXMA MG5510 also develops with My Image Garden software that makes all your favorite printing features, such as Fun Filter Effects and Full HD Movie Print, in one, handy software application. Keep your vivid memories by producing custom prints from your supply trove of photos and videos. My Image Garden also carries you to organize your photos with calendar view and facial recognition. Plus, creative templates in different color blends and designs help to boost your photo plans. Also, you’ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM wherever you can download independent creative projects and content.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Wireless Setup:
- Press the [Home] button (A) on the Canon PIXMA MG5510 printer.
- Use the [↑↓] Buttons (A) to select the [WLAN] icon.
- Press the left function button (B).
- When the screen appears for WLAN Select [Wireless LAN Setup] and press [OK].
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp (C) lights up when the wireless connection is enabled.
- Please press the [Stop/Reset] (˅) button.
- Select [Standard setup] then press the [OK] button to start the standard setup process.
- The printer will now search all available wireless networks in the immediate vicinity.
- Use the [↑↓] buttons to select the access point, that is the name (or SSID) of your network, then press the [OK] button.
- The name of your wireless network is represented here as “XXXX”.
- If you are unsure of the name of your wireless network, it may be on a printed label on your access point, or you can check the network your computer is connected to.
- If you cannot see your network listed, then press the left function button (A) to select [Search again].
- Depending on which security method your access point is using.
- Press the [OK] button to enter/edit your network password.
- Enter the network password (WEP Key or Passphrase) of your wireless network, Character entry is case sensitive.
- You can enter characters when the keyboard is displayed on the printer’s LCD.
- Use the ↑↓←→ buttons (B) to select a character from the keyboard, then press the OK button to select and move to the next character.
- Repeat steps a and b to enter more characters.
- Once you have entered your network password, then press the left function button [Done]
- Your network password will be displayed. Confirm that the details you have entered are correct, If you make a mistake, press [OK] to edit the password.
- Press the left function button to [End Setup].
- When the left screen appears, press the [OK] button.
- This concludes the standard connection setup procedure.
- Please now proceed by installing the software to make the most out of your PIXMA MG5510.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-150 Pigment Black XL, CLI-151 Cyan XL, CLI-151 Magenta XL, CLI-151 Yellow XL, CLI-151 Black XL, PGI-150 Pigment Black, CLI-151 C Cyan, CLI-151 M Magenta, CLI-151 Yellow, CLI-151 Black.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Attach to E-Mail Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Snap Edge, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start, Rated EPEAT Silver.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Operating Systems Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP SP3 (32bit only)
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9.x16, and Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
How to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver and Software Manually:
If you want to follow the installation instructions/ guide you can follow the following steps!
- Once the download is complete, click Open Folder, next click the downloaded file.
- You could accept the default area to conserve the file. Click Next, and then wait while the installer draws out the data to get ready for installment on your computer or laptop.
- NOTE: When the download is complete, search for the folder where you saved the file driver documents and then double click.
- When the Install Wizard starts, comply with the on-screen guidelines to set up the software.
- When finished restart your computer system or laptop computer.
- Then do an examination print as well as check review.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver and Software Manually:
Below the instructions/ guide for uninstalling the driver!
- Open Start Menu.
- Click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall Program menu opened, click that the driver printer would be you like to uninstall.
- After uninstalling process is complete, don't forget to restart your computer, So that the computer was working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MG5510 Driver, Software, User Manual Download
|Canon MG5510 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon MG5510 Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|Canon MG5510 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5510 MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5510 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon MG5510 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon MG5510 IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5510 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Canon MG5510 (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
Above is the drivers who have listed by owner Canon Drivers Printers, if you get a broken link on each post our site, can contact us on the contact form that we provide. Thanks